Nintendo Wii - Where to buy?

Nintendo Wii - Urgent help buying !!

Hi all, Urgent help needed buying the nintendo wii !

Out of stock in many shops !

Gamestop got order in today - "20" , Sold out within 30 mins.

Any links or advice needed please :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Nintendo Wii - Urgent help buying !!

Do you know anyone going to the states or someone in the UK. My friend got some impossible toy last year by ringing a shop in the UK and giving her cc details on the phone. Her friend picked up the item for her and posted it to her.

Nope :(

Had a look on ebay but prices through the roof! (approx 500 euro)

Do a search of this site, there are loads of posts already !!
Deew

Re: Nintendo Wii - Where to Buy

Hi,

Ordered off scoregame last Tuesday(20/11) and after a couple of emails and phonecalls to Paris over the last week, thankfully today my online order status moved to the final stage, ie Dispatched on 29/11/07... so hopefully it will be here pretty soon. Dont think the site is in any way a scam, "Game" are a worldwide company and they seem v prof imo...

Yes, my order is now showing as dispatched, and we recieved an email confirmation today too, saying expected delivery is 10 - 12 days.

Have to agree, they are very professional, answering emails and providing info on the phone - and their english is way better than my french!!:)

Hi fellow wii,ers : )... My order has been dispached..Will post when it arrives.
Deew

I received the below reply by email yesterday even though i had clearly put my irish postal address on the order. I emailed back with my full address and am anxiously waiting to hear a response.

>
> We have a little problem. We have print your order and stick it on the package but it has return to us.
>
> The reason :
>
> - No zip-code
> - No town
> - Country : France (Surely wrong)
>
> Thanks you for giving us the good infos in order to receive your Wii.

Hi, If I were you, Id phone them . The code for France is 0033. Their phone num is on the website.They can speak English really well.And are very helpfull.JUst so you can clear things up.When Im buying things from a site that insists on a postcode, I just put 1111 ,it has worked so far.:)
Rgds
deew

Thanks for that. I just went back to my email there to get their phone number and an email popped in saying that everything is fine now and that it will be leaving at 5pm this evening. I'll try 1111 for the postcode in future.

Hi, If I were you, Id phone them . The code for France is 0033. Their phone num is on the website.They can speak English really well.And are very helpfull.JUst so you can clear things up.When Im buying things from a site that insists on a postcode, I just put 1111 ,it has worked so far.:)
Rgds
deew

Hi Deew I rang 0033 825 800 184 and cant get it to ring through, is this the number you rang?

Hi, Yes, thats the correct number,Hope you have better luck tommorow.
regards
deew

got 1! gamestop :)

That time of year again, Christmas shopping. I have read the threads relating to buying hardware or pre-ordering from last year. Do not feel too hopeful as a result. Where will I start to look, anyone any recent experience please?

hi did you try maybe d.i.d electrical mount joy square?they very good have ordered goods in for me in past.maybe power city even harvey norman do them worth a shot

I just came back from spain, was in Fnac in La Canada, near Marbella and they had plenty on the shelves. Worth a flight to spain?

They are available to buy from Oxendales.ie. its a catalogue company a bit like Littlewoods. They have them in stock, cost approx €450.00 including three games.

They are available to buy from Oxendales.ie. its a catalogue company a bit like Littlewoods. They have them in stock, cost approx €450.00 including three games.
Apparently not any more...
They're now stating is unlikely they'll be able to fulfill pre Christmas orders!
Not unlike many other local retailers...
[broken link removed] is still showing availability, and word is that other French retailers have stock too. German retailers however are apparently blocking online sales of Wii colsoles to the UK!!

Thanks for the recomendation for oxendales, but quite honestly with their requirement for all the information below ,I wouldnt bother!If I wanted to buy something I would be paying in full by laser or credit card and dont see why I have to give information ,such as how many children under 17 i have!,type of residence etc, thats just mad!And that even if you want a cataloge sent! no way.
HERES WHAT THEY WANT TO KNOW..

We just need a few details from you before we can send you a catalogue or take your order. Within 48 hours, we'll have put a catalogue in the post for you and you'll receive an email from us containing your account number and details of how to get a fantastic 10% discount off your first order. You'll then be able to come back to this site and place an order any time - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Title: Mr Miss Mrs Ms First Name:

Middle Initial:

Last Name:

Address (HOME):

Telephone Number:

Mobile Number:

Email Address:

type of Residence: Please Select Homeowner Council rented Rented Living with Parents

How long have you lived at your present address?:Years: Months:

If you have lived at your present address less than 3 years please state your previous address:

Employment Type (main wage earner):

Please Select Employed Self-Employed Unemployed Retired

Marital Status: Please Select Single/Living with Partner Divorced Maried/Engaged Widowed

Your spouse/partners name:

How many children under 17 do you have?: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Your Date of Birth:

Last edited by a moderator:

I came across this on another site. Never used them.

[broken link removed]

EDIT Maybe not. Nothing coming up on google for them. If they were a big estalished outfit you would expect to find lots about them

Back