Nintendo Wii - Where to buy?

Game on Dawson St told me they are expecting a delivery including Wiis this week. Gamestop in St Stephen's Green Centre told me the same. Just a word of warning, if you are picking up a second nunchuk and remote, these seem to be in short supply too although not quite so much as the Wii itself. Game and Gamestop had a few nunchuks and HMV on Grafton St had a few remotes.

Got one in Game Dundrum Town Centre this morning.. they had some left at 8.30. No controllers left though or DS Lites ( had 7 only)

Ridiculous price tho...€430...but im desperate!!
Gamestop in Limerick (Crescent S.c.) got a supply of these in yesterday which I gather they would only sell as part of a bundle for that price.

I'm not sure what the bundle contents were; probably a few of last year's games that they'd otherwise have difficulty moving at full RRP. :rolleyes:

If it's any help, Boards reports the following stores have some:

Smyths Fonthill
Virgin Dundrum
Gamestop Henry Street

info posted late yesterday afternoon/evening & this morning

Hi All

Just purchased a Wii in gamestop on patrick street in Cork, they have some left.

Hizzy

I spent ages looking around for one for my kids, in the end I spoted and ad in the local paper posted by a store call Game Stop, they were getting in a delivery of 100 Wii`s and they would go on sale that Saturday. I would suggest ring some of these stores to find out if they have any coming in.....keep ringing them even if it mean every day. By the way when I got my one it was the 3rd last one left in the store out of the 100 so yu would need to move fast.

Smyths in carrickmines have loads of wii's as of lunch time today... just dont ask for a controller.

Got a Wii today after much searching but then found out about the controller which I'm tod is needed if two are to play games together. Any idea where they're available?

I know it's a bit late, but . . . Mrs Zag must have been in Smyths Carrickmines around the same time on Friday as Cantona7. I meant to post up that there was stock, but didn't get a chance to login to AAM.

When she walked in to the shop and saw loads of Wii boxes she reckoned they must be display empties, or reserved for weeks. I don't know how many there were, but it was quite a lot from what I hear.

Somehow, I dount they lasted through a Friday and Saturday, but you could always check.

z

Some of the Argos stores have them. Check their web site. Walked into MAhon point cork today and bought one, €269. They got in 30 which I think are now gone. But some of the other stores have them for reservation.

I saw some controllers for the Wii being sold in Xtravision. Might be worth a shot? I bought a game for my PC at half price there over Game's prices. Does anyone still rent from there?

World of wonder in Clonmel had 3 wii consoles and a box of DS lites (possibly about 10 - 12 units) on the shelf yesterday evening when they were closing up!

Re: Nintendo Wii - Where to buy? ARGOS

GET TO ARGOS NOW 2DAY 22/12/2007

NINTENDO Wii console just arrived.

I checked there website.

go, go ,go quick i am not lying dont get ripped off please!!!!!!

happy xmas,

[email protected]

let me know how u get on :)

Can anoyone suggest where to buy new Nindendo Wii? I am in Drogheda area so Co. Louth, Meath, Dublin is assessable. Tried Byrnes World of wonder in Navan - its sold out. Smyths Toys, in all stores except, Bray answered their phone! Bray is sold out too... any suggestions?

Back