Lipotrim

Status
Not open for further replies.
...?!?

If you consider the helpful/concerned encouragement and constructive advice you've been given about the (proven) dangers of crash diets and appetite suppressants to be 'fighting' with you, then by all means feel free to go ahead and harm yourselves — both of you. That'll show us, eh? :rolleyes:

DrMoriarty said:
...?!?

If you consider the helpful/concerned encouragement and constructive advice you've been given about the (proven) dangers of crash diets and appetite suppressants to be 'fighting' with you, then by all means feel free to go ahead and harm yourselves — both of you. That'll show us, eh? :rolleyes:
I assume you are including me into that comment.
Well just to update you I completed my session on LT and am now my ideal weight and eating and exercising normally.
No problems to my health what so ever.
But thanks for your concern as I too agree that buying the lipotrim stuff from ebay is not a good idea as the pharmasist's input is important.

I was simply saying that it sounded to me like trysohard had her mind made up so no matter how helpful, the advice or encouragement were she was determined to go ahead.

trysohard said:
finally someone not fighting me on this ty
To be fair people are just trying to help on the dietary and other advice fronts and it smacks of ingratitude to treat them as if they were nitpicking at your questions/plans just for the sake of it... :rolleyes:

sorry i didnt want to cause an argument i just wanted advice on the diet sorry ill let you know how th diet goes i am grateful for the advice really i am im just stuborn sorry

iv bought 3 weeks worth im bidding on another 2 and a half weeks worth my weight now is 11.10 my program hasnt yet arrived ill let you know how much i lose and how i feel after a week if anyone is intrested?

hope your all doing well on it :)

A friend was on the Lipotrim diet a few weeks ago and did indeed loose weight. However she has recently started to loose a significant amount of her hair and upon checking with some other people she knew who were also on it, some have noticed the same thing. BEWARE!

Hi Tryso hard
i am two weeks on lipotrim and i can fit into my semi skinny jeans (you know the ones I mean) Harrah!!! If you feel you need a bit of support feel free to PM me. I think the shakes actually taste nice. Now to go for the skinny Jeans!!! ......

well done kelly how much have you lost so far then in 2 weeks? im on day 1 today only tried the vanilla shake so far but i like it :D im aiming for 8 pints a day do you think this is too much or ok? i weighed myself this morning my beginning weight was 11.7.4 id like to lose 31.4pounds and weigh 130pounds ill tell you my weight loss after the first week anyone know the weight loss the least i should expect on the first week? thanx x debbie

Lost nine first week aim to drink 3-4 litres per day of water plus your shakes. Don't like vanilla love choc and strawberry. you don't sound very over weight for your height so you may not loose as much. It's all in proportion. My friend lost seven another lost 10. Keep it up it will all be worth it. If you feel hungry dring water it really works. Getting weighed friday so will fill you in then

hi i was 11.7.4 yesterday today in 11.5.2 i drank 9 and a half pint yesterday and im on my 7th pint of the day today but i had 3 shakes and a bar too do you think it will be ok to have 2 shakes tomorrow instead of 3 too compensate?
i hope i havent done any harm on only day two iv been dreaming of going wrong litrally last night in my sleep i dreampt i had a drink of lilt then i spat it in a bin lol then another dream where i had a slice of orange

its weird i think im actually developing a phobia of food lol

trysohard said:
hi i was 11.7.4 yesterday today in 11.5.2
Not meaning to be crude about it but a fluctuation of 2lbs in weight over a couple of days could feasibly be explained by having a bowel movement!

i drank 9 and a half pint yesterday and im on my 7th pint of the day
Are you sure that you were sober enough to read the weighing scales?

i hope i havent done any harm on only day two iv been dreaming of going wrong litrally last night in my sleep i dreampt i had a drink of lilt then i spat it in a bin lol then another dream where i had a slice of orange

its weird i think im actually developing a phobia of food lol
I presume your joking but you should be careful that you don't have or develop an eating disorder.

i dont think its this as every morning i (got to the toilet) then step on the scales naked as soon as i wake up and i do this 3x to make sure

Well if you manage to lose 2lb a day you are on course for some serious health problems. At least you'll look lovely and slim when you're on display in your casket.

you should only weigh yourself once a week. once a day is too often and you won't get a true picture.

i weighed myself tonight too after a little exercise and i now weigh 11.2.8 its got to be water i know i doubt very much it will kill me there are people that are anorexic for years and years and there not dead and im still getting 3 meals a day and vit and minerals and loseing weight which is good for health i dont feel to good after the coffe though a bit jittery and faint but its to be expected on a vlcd

Well Dr Mo. I am back!! The original poster on this subject. Alas I was away on hols so I could not keep tou updated on my position. I have now lost wait for it ............................4st 3lbs :p :D :) and feeling great. I am going back on maintainence for the next 3 weeks and then back on the diet for a couple of more months. My wife has lost about 2 stone but has suffered some hair loss, But between the hairdresser and the chemist she seems to have slowed this down . I believe it will grow back to normal again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back