Lipotrim

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post will be deleted if not edited immediately, Clubman, you want to eat yourself? Someone call the social services...

Well spotted Vanilla, I would rather go on the diet than eat myself. :) There was too much of me to eat. But today, there is............................................ 5 pounds less there to eat than there was last week. :D
Clubman as I was saying earlier it is a food replacement diet and you get used to not eating.

Vanilla said:
This post will be deleted if not edited immediately, Clubman, you want to eat yourself? Someone call the social services...
Well I do bite my nails quite a bit now that I think of it... :eek:

Sorry I forgot to mention that there is also Flapjacks as well as the shakes whilst they are not that tasty they are a change from the Shakes and provide then same Total food replacement.

Monotonous shakes and not too tasty flapjacks, eh? At least we know you've no vested interest in doing a hard sell for Lipotrim!

Lipotrim is not for the faint hearted. Those flapjacks are seriously foul.....the curse of wanting the body beautiful. Well a little less of me around these days too. 5lbs more gone.

Well done Bamhan 5lbs is great!! :D How long are you on the diet ? and how much have you lost so far ? The peanut flapjacks are eatable but the coconut ones are my punishment if I stray from the chosen path , and yes I have eaten a few over the last two months.:eek:

Hi there, did the diet religiously for three weeks and lost a 17lbs. Then went off last week as more or less happy with my weight now and want to maintain it.
Have been eating normally all week and am monitoring my weight, stayed the same so far.
Have a weeks supply left so may use it before I head to Boston on 4th December.

Well folks, my weekly update .Well after my first week on re-feeding ( bringing real food back into your daily routine) I have lost another two pounds and did not feel hungry. I must admit that I did not stick strictly to the diet sheet, I went for a meal for my daughters 21st and ate too much. Iwas not feeling too good afterwards. I had a sore tummy :mad: . I think my eyes were bigger than my belly. Still 2lbs loss is a loss so I am happy. :)

welldone! my friend and I are starting on thursday in the hope of some results for x mas. /do you reckon we have enough time?

Yes you can loose a stone per month or more if you have a lot of weight to loose.

If you want to loose weight then just open your belt a notch or two. But if you want to lose it then that's a different matter...

ClubMan said:
If you want to loose weight then just open your belt a notch or two. But if you want to lose it then that's a different matter...

:) Nice one that, made me smile! The interchangeable use of 'loose' and 'lose' is too widespread for my liking !

Yes - but misuse of such words only effects annoying people. There always looking for something to moan about.

ClubMan said:
Yes - but misuse of such words only effects annoying people. There always looking for something to moan about.
Care to read that sentence again?

Clubman, where did you get your fishing rod? it's very good!

a little poem....

I halve a spelling checker,
It came with my pea see.
It plainly marks four my revue
Mistakes I dew knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait aweigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the era rite