Lipotrim

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope you didnt celebrate too much yesterday NJ and undo all the good work.

No Cu I had two pints on the way home from the match, Iwas tired I had only arrived home at 1.30 am after a long flight and an Airport delay in Riga. So I came home after the match and watched it again on DVD:D Its seldom we get the chance to celebrate but I was unable to do it but will at the weekend;)

if leeds keep going we will all have something to celebrate.otherwise it's pretty lean up here. Ooops. shouldn't use the L word.

The L word doesnt matter Cu I think it is probably forgotten by those who dont matter anyway ;) Well Dundalk City won the Ladies FAI cup on Sunday so you do have something to cheer about.

"Well folks it had to come I gained 2lbs whilst on hols but I dont mind I thought I would have gained more." :rolleyes:

Just to update you folks I have lost 4st- 10lbs in total and with sensible eating I have kept it much the same, I will go back on the diet in March when the weather is warmer., I dropped 6 inches in waist sizeand evev now my trousers are a little loose on me.

Thanks Dr. Mo. It was mainly due to praise from friends, family and neighbours that kept me going. I would get about a couple of dozen plaudits a day. I feel as fit as I ever did and it did my self confidence a world of good,;) As Niall Tobín would say " fit to bull cows ":D

Could some1 please tell me what exactly u have to do on this lipotrim diet thing and do u have to excercise aswell??

aislingkelly: - be warned, I know people who went on this diet and lost a load of hair.....honestly! So if you don't mind loosing hair as well as weight..go for it..

Nosey Joe said:
Just to update you folks I have lost 4st- 10lbs in total and with sensible eating I have kept it much the same, I will go back on the diet in March when the weather is warmer., I dropped 6 inches in waist sizeand evev now my trousers are a little loose on me.

Hi,

Interested in hearing more about Lipotrim. See it is some months since this topic was posted and just wondering if the weight has stayed off? How is the hair loss problem also and is this a regular side effect?

Thanks.

all of my friends that tried it put the weight back on. a chemist friend said they are laughing all the way to the bank 200% mark up. 90% failure rate in the first week. and 50 % retry and of this 50% 90% fail again.

Sounds like a gimmick 2 me(even though I know nothing about it).To lose weight is relatively easy,the hard part is keeping it off.sounds like the Nutron or Atkins diet all over again-fads.
To lose weight you have to change your way of life ;forever.Increase exercise & reduce calories & keep it that way.Chemists are laughing all the way to the bank!

Well folks just an update on my position to date : up until 17th Feb I had lost 4st 10lbs. I went back on the diet on March 7th but due to injuries I received in a serious car accident on March 8th I was unable to continue on the diet as I was on heavy pain killers and needed food in my system. I gave up the diet and went back on it last week, and in the intervening months had only gained 11lbs. I expect to lose another 2 st or so over the next few weeks and then I will be happy! :) After that I will resort to sensible eating and drinking :rolleyes: so as maintain my weight to my wished weight. I will again keep ye all updated (hopefully on a weekly basis) of my progress as I find this an incentive and driving force to get it off and keep it off.

If any of ye want to talk about it feel free to send me an e-mail or PM through AAM and I in return will reply to all by phone or e-mail.

hey NJ: good to hear from you again. Sorry to hear of your accident and hope you make a full recovery.

I did this diet last year and on the third day I blacked out behind the wheel (luckily I was parking outside the house and was saved by the wheelie bin!). I had had my second shake of the day a couple of hours beforehand. The doctor said I should never have been allowed on it in the first place as my BMI was about 25.5 and I only had about a stone to lose (I'm a size 10-12) but the chemist told me it would be 'an ideal way for me to lose weight as I was on a slippery slope with my weight'. It's a quick buck for them and no more. Apparantely alot of people get a weeks supply (€60) and never go back for more, plently of sachets floating around ebay too, hmm wonder why?

I've always wondered if you look any better after losing weight like this. I have no experience of Lipotrim but surely losing weight in this manner and so quickly would leave you with alot of excess skin and stretch marks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back