What are we watching on TV?

Started watching Season 2 of The Walking Dead on Saturday. It's not the program to get you relaxed before bedtime :eek: !

Hmm

I had an interest on last night's show - we know one of the contestants. I think this show is not about The Voice. The person we know was eliminated last night, despite wiping the floor, vocally, with the one who got through.

That's the beauty of the show as far as I'm concerned - there are loads of talking points in each show as different people will have different views on who won each battle. Personally I didn't agree with some of the winners last night but it makes for good viewing and debate! If the person you mean is from your neck of the woods TarfHead then I'd agree, I thought she was the better of the two last night.

I watched Upstairs Downstairs last night. Very confusing and far too much going on but I'll give it another chance next week.

I wish they would just show the original.

That said the clothes were fab so I'll happily watch it for that.

I was too young to view the original series but I saw some of the old episodes on some channel a few months ago. You can always buy a boxset on amazon or somewhere.

I am slowly going through Star Trek 1966-1968 about 80 episodes and I have the Incredible Hulk 1970's about 80 episodes to start viewing.

Can you explain what happened for Liaconn? ;)

yeah there was a lot going on. even with the domestics, there was the monkey issue, SIKH vs QUAKER disagreement, new nanny/maid. nipping over to Nazi Germany, Duke of Kent, new baby etc

Still working my way through ER
Enjoyed the first two seasons, starting into the third season now
I know they were on RTÉ back in the day but I missed pretty much all of them

Mark and Susan would make such a lovely couple, ah bless
I realy hope they get they get together

As for Doug Ross, that man has more women then Bill Clinton

Yaay

I read something somewhere last week that being out on hiatus saved the show. While it was off the air, other programmes fared even worse, making them more obvious candidates for cancellation.

Even The Good Wife looks at risk of cancellation. The viewer numbers aren't enough to support it's renewal. The biggest factor in it's favour is the fact the people who hand out awards like it, so it has prestige value.

Dead Money RTE1 Tues 7pm

Blue Bloods back on RTE2 Monday 9pm

The Savage Eye RTE Monday nights

Anyone watch the documentary about Nuala O Faolainn on Monday? It was fascinating and very sad.

Yeah Homeland is great alright, finished season one a few weeks ago, cant wait for season two now, think its out around September in the US.

Heading off on a holiday next week. Spent last night loading content to memory card for watching on the tablet.

Decided on Justified Season 1 and Southland Seasons 1 & 2. Plus whatever will be left to watch from season 2 of The Walking Dead.

Southland current series has finished up, was excellent

Still watching Spartacus Vengence. Episode Five was incredible but the rest of the series wasn't much

Looking forward to Game of Thrones, Suits and Damages which will be starting soon enough

The new series of The Apprentice on BBC1. My guilty pleasure. Reassuringly, the candidates this season seem just as deluded, puffed-up and braggartly as on previous seasons.

Back