What are we watching on TV?

I don't have any time to watch television either. Between work, children, my charity work, my world peace-keeping duties and the work I'm currently doing to to try to keep the State going financially, oh and my electoral campaign work plus the novel I'm currently writing ( and did I mention my fundraising for local voluntary organisations)....:D

Slacker :rolleyes: !

If you're into sci fi then Fallen Skies is the show for you. I recorded them all before watching them and I have to say it was well worth waiting to watch them back to back.

Also The Alphas isn't bad, the characters can be kinda annoying but that's just because they're all so naturally flawed like real people

Bear

The presidential debate on The Late Late Show tonight. I hope it is a good one.

Octanoughts and Grandpa in my pocket with my little un on the CBeebies.

Strictly will be on in my house tonight(and for the next 3 months) so I may need to give the debate on the LLS a miss I won't be watching it, I just wont have the remote). Baseball playoffs also start tonight on ESPN at 10pm.

We've also been watching the Great British bake off, nummy ideas for the weekend

Re-runs of ER 's final series. It's on the same time as the 6pm news, and that, with the presidential campaign and the euro-crisis, is just dandy.

Slacker :rolleyes: !

Well, I was trying to be modest...I didn't mention my work with the law reform commission and many other non-profit organisations. Actually I don't even have time to write this post so sorry if I'm being too brief.:p

A little Murder she wrote, a smidgen of George and Mildred and of course Mil bag...not to be out done by Hardy Bucks.

Maximus
becasue Im worth it

Well, I was trying to be modest...I didn't mention my work with the law reform commission and many other non-profit organisations. Actually I don't even have time to write this post so sorry if I'm being too brief.:p

Silly Billy, you forgot to mention your album with all those songs that you wrote down through the years, and that you sing so well, and the designer clothes label that you're also working on. Far too modest for your own good ;)

I don't have any time to watch television either. Between work, children, my charity work, my world peace-keeping duties and the work I'm currently doing to to try to keep the State going financially, oh and my electoral campaign work plus the novel I'm currently writing ( and did I mention my fundraising for local voluntary organisations)....:D

You're not possibly hinting that anyone would be exaggerating for effect, are you?

Just started watching Sons of Anarchy (box set, but should still be doing the rounds on TV) and it looks good so far.

Just watched a little rugby match.
Earls in full flight
Bowe running like an arrow
Ferris wheeling around in the ruck
Sublime stuff

It was definitely worth getting up early for.:)

Well done Ireland!

Where did all that support come from? Did that many emigrate to NZ?

Looking forward to Downtown Abbey.

Marion

There's a new one starting Sunday 02 October called 'Homeland' or 'Homelands'. Early reviews make this one to keep an eye out for.

Good recommendation on this, downloaded missed episodes and caught up, good show :cool:

Community

I watched it when it started and thought 'Meh'. I've since read good things about it (currently in season 3) and decided to give it another chance.

Good call ! It's a very good comedy. It sometimes breaks the Seinfeld (no hugging, no learning) Rule but generally includes enough laugh out loud moments to reward your investment of time.

Plus one of the Mad Men actors that I wouldn't have recognised. Plus Chevy Chase is something funny !

Unfortunately it's only available on TV, AFAIK, on some obscure UK digital channel, so it's either get a box set or 'obtain' :eek: a copy from less formal channels ;).

I feel like a bit of a TV slob because everything I watch is probably the Jedward of TV. Anyway....

For hubby and I (so tempted to write DH here :D)
Fringe
Pan Am
Mount Pleasant, although it's finished for now and been replaced by
The Cafe
Medics, or any UK based emergency medical programme

Family viewing
Modern Family
The Middle
I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here
Doctor Who

Guilty Pleasure, only I watch
The X Factor
New two and a half men

Everything get's sky+'d so we can skip the adverts.

For anyone who can get BBC2 NI, my pipe band is featured on a programme at 7.30 tonight (Wednesday). I'm sure you're all rushing to sky+ that :p

Liked Downton Abbey so I'm going through Upstairs Downstairs
First two series were excellent
I've just started the third series but lots of new people so it's a bit like starting again

Looking forward to Alan Sugar's Apprentice, it's quality every year.
I haven't watched Bill Cullens version since Season One so years ago

I've also discovered Spooks.
Completed the first season last week, I love this show. Don't know how I missed it first time around
Nearly ten series to get through, keep me going

For hubby and I (so tempted to write DH here :D)

Why I oughta :mad:

I think the telly's crap at the moment. All the decent programmes seemed to finish up in early November and there's nothing I'd rush home to watch these days. Even The Apprentice (the Irish version) seems a bit lack lustre and boring this year.

Back