Tanager mortgage holders

Hey guys im looking for email address' if you have yet to forward them to me. Privately of course

With everything in the papers today I wonder did BOS / Tanager overcharge is?
Hopefully the government will wake up and see not only banks but what the vulture funds are doing to people.

Well browner as we said last week, we all definitely felt something was up. Have had a few private emails during the week, our group is growing

That’s great and hopefully good things will come out of our meeting last week.
Some good people turn up.
Important to stay in contact and keep this going.

You maybe still on your tracker, but BOS where charging double interest if you missed a payment. They debited the full monthly amount which already included interest an then added the interest on it again. So check any old bos statements you have. You might be surprised what you find.

FYI

David Hall & @StephenCur will be before the Oireachtas Justice Cmmt at 9.30am tmrw re Michael McGrath’s Mortgage Bill. We will circulate our opening statement afterwards . We will also propose a #vulturetax @MortgagesIrl

Browner / Brendan , you may have not lost your tracker but there it is quite possible that you have been overcharged. I was! and it went into the thousands. Get your account audited. Ask TANAGER for a FULL statement of account ASAP! You will need it for any future battle down the road!

So looks like things are starting to move along. Contact received from td today, hopefully more to come very soon

Open Air, I have often thought that vulture funds operating in Ireland are getting away soft as regards public knowledge of them. Tanager for example are a fund owned by Apollo an enormous American company.As far as I know the two listed directors are Patrick Mabry and Angela O Brien not exactly house hold names.Compare these two largely faceless people with the CEO'S of the banks and most are well known from their regular Oireachtas appearances.Yet these funds are having a massive effect on a lot of our citizens, and in theory have to follow the same protocol as the banks but never have to account in public for their actions.I am not suggesting for a moment that the directors have done anything wrong but I am sure a lot of the posters on this thread would give anything to see one of them in front of an Oireachtas committee.

Open Air, I have often thought that vulture funds operating in Ireland are getting away soft as regards public knowledge of them. Tanager for example are a fund owned by Apollo an enormous American company.As far as I know the two listed directors are Patrick Mabry and Angela O Brien not exactly house hold names.Compare these two largely faceless people with the CEO'S of the banks and most are well known from their regular Oireachtas appearances.Yet these funds are having a massive effect on a lot of our citizens, and in theory have to follow the same protocol as the banks but never have to account in public for their actions.I am not suggesting for a moment that the directors have done anything wrong but I am sure a lot of the posters on this thread would give anything to see one of them in front of an Oireachtas committee.
At the moment it seems they are acting with impunity. Hopefully that is about to change

Hi everyone , I received a letter from lapithus ask me to fill out personal details and send back to them.
They said it’s for central bank /credit rating services.
Just wondering has anyone else received anything like this ?

Have received it twice, have binned it twice.Id be very careful of signing anything for this shower browner

I have received it twice also.
I think I will give it the same urgency and attention that they give me whenever I send something to them......

So tanager received a set back today, courtesy of very brave man called rolf kane. They seem to have a serious problem where the mortgage was transferred directly from BOSI》TANAGER, not so much of a problem where the loan was transferred from BOSI》BOSPLC》TANAGER, so check your folio's to find out. Also on a seperate note it appears that they have been calculating the arrears incorrectly, and the central bank are now looking into this. Also if you could please check your original loan offer, and check what mortgage product you were offered, and what interest rate you were offered, and if it has been administered to your account correctly. Lets keep the squeeze on tanager

Back