Tanager mortgage holders

Just seeing this now, my husband and I will be there. I had spoken on a previous thread about our experience. Same as all of you, paying full equity for 2 years now and a reduced agreed amount before that for 2 years, haven't defaulted since the original arrears built up. Our debt is circa 400k with arrears of 15k. All offers have been denied, repossession is sought. Very same story. Great to see this meeting being set up. Well done Open air.

Hi guys i wont be posting where will meet each other ,as i have been told that tanager are closely monitoring this thread. If people could pm me and we will go through the details of the day. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Guys,
Seems to be another Tanager meeting this Friday anyone know of it?
This is on the Irish mortgage strike back page,

Calling all bank of Scotland Ireland customers finnstown Castle hotel Dublin this Friday night at 8pm join the team thats winning

Yes browner i spoke to the organiser of this event at the weekend. A good man with several people in their group involved in deep legal proceedings with tanager. This man and a few from the group will be accompanying us to leinster house,,anyone that would like to attend that meeting should. BRING YOUR PAPERWORK AND ID!!!

One of the Tanager appeals was for hearing last week, It has been set back until the end of this month.

Yes,,terrible personal circumstances for that man and his family lead to that adjournment.These matters will be also raised with the minister,what is going on with tanager is absolutely appalling

Entry details to the meeting have been finalised,,please pm me guys for details. Looking forward to meeting you all

I think we have another very prominent mortgage activist attending now as well guys,very strong group heading in to leinster house

That’s great open air. With everything going on in the papers also hopefully our timing is good and the government will start to stand up and support people who are fighting these vultures to stay in their home.

Thanks to all that attended leinster house yesterday,, great to see people come out of the shadows, talk up, and be prepared to put it to tanager that they are acting outside of the marp and ccma. Hopefully this will progress and we will finally be on a level playing field with other mortgage holders in the country. Thanks again,

Back