Tanager mortgage holders

Tanager also taking me to court in January. Also making full payments and addressing arrears. Received it in post last week.

Hi also received civil bill from Tanager. Got it in June. In court December. Just joined AskAboutMoney today for this reason. Anxious times ahead.
Have found them very difficult to deal with but am documenting all proposals I have put to them ( all turned down.)

Hi Prince pig, understand how you feel. It's not right what they are doing and they think it's acceptable. Doesn't look like they are doing deals with anyone.

Hi Poldara , Prince Pig, JPatrick

Is this your first court appearance ?

Are Tanager Looking for Possession of the property ?

First court appearance.
Yes. Looking for repossession of property. Have alternatively offered discount off settlement figure if can get financed elsewhere. Not an option for me due to being self employed and having an arrears balance.

Yes first court appearance, they also offered me discount to move mortgage but unable due to arrears. Now want repossession.

Hi Jpatrick,
What type of discount did they offer you?
I heard that they are making offers on the day of court, just wondering what discount.

Just to give my figures without disclosing exact amount on a public website. Approx balance 600k. Initial discount of 130k if I can refinance. Arrears 50k.
But even if they could give me 300k discount and it's no help to me. Even pepper turned me down due to arrears. Paying in full each month plus additional towards the arrears.....they looking for the 50k lump sum and won't negotiate on it and unfortunately I don't have it !

Just to add house in good area and now worth what I owe and is family home. So will be trying very hard to keep it despite large repayments ....

Hi Browner, 50k discontinued offered on mortage of 248k. Offer was by phone call. They advised me to contact Pepper but refused due to arrears.

Looks like there still playing their games.
Depends on what day it is that they offer you deals it not, once their leading the way.
You should check they have legal right over the property as this could help you deal with them. Also I'm getting my accounts audited as they may have over charged me.
Check everything don't take it for granted that their doing things right as they are not.

My first time in court for January. Was offered 30K discount on 183K mortgage. with 22K in arrears a few months ago. Paying full mortgage for 3 years as well as extra of arrears. House now 100K in positive equity. Looking into land registry transfer as it is not in order. Would advise you all to do the same. Find out who owned the charge before your mortgage was taken over by this shower.

Sorry do you mean you were in court January 2017 or you are in court January 2018 ... and was the discount offered only if you could refinance?
They won't give me any discount on arrears balance even though I have made a good offer due to generosity of family so as to clear it. I have no problem making the monthly payments it's the arrears that are choking me.

Back