Robinhood Europe Paying 5%

Everytime i lodge money from my bank, it gets security flagged.
Any other bank i transfer money to this never happens. I'm getting nervous about my Robinhood transactions.
 
Everytime i lodge money from my bank, it gets security flagged.
Any other bank i transfer money to this never happens. I'm getting nervous about my Robinhood transactions.

The flagging reason is likely crypto.

Robinhood EU are initially focused on crypto (and tokens) before expanding their offering. Your bank likely flags anything it perceives as crypto related because of the number of crypto scams. But nothing to worry about, in this case, just the bank doing their normal screening job.
 
Is there a reason to keep Robinhood from being listed in the best buys?
Perhaps because it's so soon after launch?
 
You can sell straight away if you wish
I am at a loss how to do this. Account is a few days old and can't seem to sell the crypto.
I ho into yield on euro but the crypto isn't available to sell. It seems to have lost over a euro since then.
 
I was a little wary at first but have moved most of my savings to Robinhood and am getting the full 5%. It's only a promo rate so probably won't last for more then a few months but worth it for now.
 
Is the Robinhood offering above more of an investment than a typical savings deposit?

For example, when I deposit to a savings account on Rasin or BOI, the government guarantee scheme protects your savings up to €100k, whereas does this same protection hold with Robinhood or is there market risk (albeit small) over and above what you'd normally expect with a typical bank savings deposit?
 
when I deposit to a savings account on Rasin or BOI, the government guarantee scheme protects your savings up to €100k, whereas does this same protection hold with Robinhood or is there market risk (albeit small) over and above what you'd normally expect with a typical bank savings deposit?
Already covered in the first post in this thread and in the Savings Best Buys.
22k investor protection applies.
#Broker; Broker Plan; MMF Managed By;Yield after fund fees & broker fees pre-taxTypeMin/MaxPlan fees per monthInvestor Protection (Not capital protection)TaxKey Notes
1Robinhood;
Standard Plan;
JP Morgan MMF
(⁠LU2599140782)
5.00% (Promo; ~2.23% - 0.50% broker fees + ~2.27% Robinhood "contribution")Instant€1/NoneNone22k (Lithuanian)Paid Gross; Self-declare to Revenue; 38% tax may apply to monthly interest;No named expiry date of this offer but this is effectively a promo
 
Back
Top