Robinhood Europe Paying 5%

Every day during the previous month, I was watching my “earned this month” figure increasing. (5% yield)
Today the first of the month, my “earned this month” figure returned back to zero. However the balance on my account did not increase? Am I the only one?
This happened last month as well. The interest will get added later today or tomorrow.
 
https://www.askaboutmoney.com/threads/robinhood-europe-paying-5.244123/page-6#post-2014284
Since I didn't receive any response to my previous message, I'll take it there's not problem outlining my quandary, in the hope someone can provide guidance.
I setup this outlined robinhood account, went to transfer money as per outline previously via the app, it wouldn't accept my password. I then tried to reset the password but never receive any link from robinhood. I got one response from robinhood support, suggesting that I select the I need help, which I don't see. I sent them back a screenshot of what I see a Help button, on the login page.
I tried choosing an option as if I didn't know my login name but its asking me for an snn number, which seems to be something that relates to the USA and I wouldn't have provided it, as couldn't during setup.
If anyone could help, I'd greatly appreciate it!!
P.S.: Supposedly they could provide a support telephone number, might anyone have that, so I could get the situation iron out hopefully quicker?
 
Last edited:
Are you certain that you are using the EU app and not the US app?

Have you tried to login using another method such as desktop login?

Have you tried asking the agent for a callback?

Have you contacted their complaints email address? complaints_eu@robinhood.com

Have you checked your spam box to see if the password reset is there?
 
Thanks for the follow up lads and suggestions!!

Lightning, I've been trying to use their website on a computer.
Did not know a callback might be an option but happy to attempt it. Getting zero response to my initial attempts to get a further response, wasn't all inspiring, that I'll get any response to further attempts for support from them.
I had been emailing support@robinhood.com (found it on their website), so I'll give that email address a shot.
Ya nothing in the spam box!!

Clubman, I did note that the website address had reference to us in it, when I attempted it and I tried to change it to ie but the resulting website failed to load :-(

P.S.: Not sure how to quote reply stuff on here, as its been a couple of years since I've posted and things look like they've changed a bit...
 
I did note that the website address had reference to us in it, when I attempted it and I tried to change it to ie but the resulting website failed to load :-(


Are you using the above EU website address?

Have you tried the app too?
 
Lads thanks again for the follow up!!

Lightning ya I had been but the login page just turns to the address https://robinhood.com/login/, when attempting to login on that screen.
I tried the app yesterday after my reply message yesterday. Chose the Get help button & once received an email with a verification code after choosing the Forgot password option. I then had no where to input it. The app continued to show a Resend email button on screen.

Landlord: I don't use one.
 
Hi Lightning thanks again for your further follow up!!

If you or someone else can provide me with that possible eu login website address, im happy to give a go logging into it.

I didn’t try that. Ill try give it a go later.
 
Can I ask if this promo is still going? After reading through this thread it seems /if/when the promo ends the fees involved will render this play not worth it there on. Am I reading that correctly?
 
Last edited:
Can I ask if this promo is still going? After reading through this thread it seems /if/when the promo ends the fees involved will render this play not worth it there on. Am I reading that correctly?
It is still going. When it ends there should be no fees for leaving your money there, you will just earn less interest. You can always just move it at that stage anyway
 
Back
Top