Robinhood Europe Paying 5%

I moved some of my savings from Trading212 due to the better interest rate. One thing I have noticed: Does the daily interest not accumulate on weekend days also? It did on Trading212 but my interest didn't update at all since Friday so seems to be the case?
 
Just wanted to leave my review so far. I have setup an account, got the referral of 50 euro (make sure to get this if new from boards etc).
The app is a little tricky initially to work your way around imo but its fine all the same.
Very happy with it all, great rate.
 
I moved some of my savings from Trading212 due to the better interest rate. One thing I have noticed: Does the daily interest not accumulate on weekend days also? It did on Trading212 but my interest didn't update at all since Friday so seems to be the case?
Interest earned on Saturday/Sunday shows up on Monday, you should be able to see it in your "Yield on euros" section, mines showing now.
 
it seems on the first of the month, "Earned this month" resets to €0 in the morning, and "Lifetime yield paid" updates around 4pm
 
Last edited:
Hi all. I’ve set this up, but can’t see anywhere on app that mentions the 5%. When you deposit money on app, where do you move money to avail of the 5% ?
 
Hi all. I’ve set this up, but can’t see anywhere on app that mentions the 5%. When you deposit money on app, where do you move money to avail of the 5% ?
On the home screeen in the app, tap on the 'yield on euros' text. That should give you an option to turn on receiving interest. I think it is turned off by default.
 
Thanks Connard.
Having since read through the full thread I realised Lightning had already answered my questions near beginning of thread, so apologies for the duplication!
 
Thanks Connard.
Having since read through the full thread I realised Lightning had already answered my questions near beginning of thread, so apologies for the duplication!
No worries. Things like that can be easy to miss. They should really make it more obvious or just automatic.
 
Does anyone else find the daily yield figure is very slow to update and not always at the same time each day? It feels like it's every 36 hours or so rather than every 24.
 
Will the interest rate go up on Money Market Fund as a result of ECB rate .25% increase rate? If so will RobinHood pay 5.25%?
 
No, not necessarily.

If you invest directly in a euro MMF, that tracks the ECB/ESTR etc, then you should get an increase on 16 September (or maybe 17 September due to a lag). I'll update the direct MMF rates around then.

However, if you invest indirectly in a MMF via a broker resold, then you are dependent on the broker continuing to pass through the increase (and not increase fees as Lightyear have done) or decrease bonus percentage (as Robinhood might do).
 
Last edited:
Hi lads,
I've a login problem with this robinhood account. Can I ask it here or best to open a new post altogether? Robinhood aren't willing to help, just radio silence, after their original reply.
 
Back
Top