KBC KBC - infamous flyer timeline

Calamity

I hate saying it but our cases are going on far, far too long, it's the lack of clarity around timeframe and when we know that is the problem..

Calamity

I hate saying it but our cases are going on far, far too long, it's the lack of clarity around timeframe and when we know that is the problem..
I gather my case is near the adjudication stage but the Ombudsman has not communicated with me or contacted me in any way with any specific queries on my particular case which I find a bit strange given that no cases are really the same.

Don007

Hi Calamity my case is at a similar stage and my experience is the same as yours I haven't been contacted either

Manor

Surely the FSPO needs to reach conclusion soon on our cohorts . Is the overdue delay down to them wanting to get it right ? Ie - people may not have contractual wording around reverting tracker when coming off fixed but there is a lot of issues with flyer stating tracker was default during a certain time period nov06-july08 and lots of selective correspondence from KBC on options that clearly omitted tracker option .

Manor

I would have guessed some decision should have been made by now by the ombudsman . Any updates from anyone linked to flyer issues ?