KBC KBC - infamous flyer timeline

Don007

Yes and hopefully the fspo will take into account there was a culture at the time to deny the customers there contractual entitlements, the banks were fined for their misdemeanours however the customers who were affected the most still have the anxiety of years for an outcome eventhough the banks have been imposed fines, the customers are left to the end, hopefully we are getting to the end of this

mccoypat94

what pace do these guys work at, its beyond belief... December 17 was the 'breakthrough' on KBC cases.. We are waiting since that for the this cohort to be addressed,

Manor

Agreed and where there’s any doubt banks should act and err on the side of the customer .

Manor

I spoke with the KBC tracker team today and they said no new case types or scenarios have been added to the in scope tracker mortgages in recent past and they consider the matter finalised. That’s the standard response expected, but it also tells me the FSPO hasn’t issued final decisions yet on any of the flyer impacted scenarios. They also didn’t know what would happen after any possible sale to BOI but my assumption is any case to be raised still stands.

Calamity

Hi, I understand that the Ombudsman has set out findings today on 25 cases that were being investigated, can someone please let me know where the KBC Flyer cases are at, this is just 'dragging on forever'
Many thanks