EBS EBS update Dec 2017

bilbow

Ebsloannotrafor do you use your online account? If so is the new principle and new monthly repayment match what you are being told on the phone or have they to be updated?

EbsLoannotrafor

Frequent Poster
I don’t use the online , I asked them on the helpline the specific questions . My principle has been reduced and my monthly payments and I have been told that the amount of repayment due to me in terms of interest .
For us we will know in writing by 19 th September or before , as 19 th September is the date on original letter stated timescale for final settlement . I will update when this comes through .

RajR

Frequent Poster
I won't be surprised if they don't send out the letters until 19th! when it comes to taking money from customers they don't delay...but when returning customers own money, they hold on to it as long as they can!

EbsLoannotrafor

Frequent Poster
So I rang the help line , they are going to make us wait it sounds until 19 th September as this is being done in batches according to the chap , I suggested they reword the initial letter from “ within 3 months “ to “at the end3 months” , as they clearly meant at the end !

Truffade

By the way, if you move house, you can bring your EBS Tracker with you at a rate of ECB+ 2.05%.

Confirmed to me by an EBS adviser this week (we are looking to move, ironically given that we are finally now back on tracker!).

RajR

Frequent Poster
The lad on tracker helpline today seemed confident that letters are going out tomorrow... I will believe it when it arrives!

MySunshine

Just rang helpline. I currently have complaint pending review with the ombudsman. EBS tell me they have no concrete date for the end of their review, but hope to be finished by the end of the year! Very frustrating!

Bikini Widow

Frequent Poster
also rang helpline just now. verbal confirmation that letters going out today, we should we receive Friday / latest Monday.
Helpline refused to email me a copy or for me to pick it up in person. Said I could make a compliant if I wanted.

Many thanks,
BW

Frecklesa

And we continue to wait . They must have waited to post letters at the last minute . Hopefully tomorrow's post will bring good news