Arena Court Tallaght Dublin 24

rickson , did you hear anything yet about the snagging of block E , im still waiting they said letter would be out last week and still no sign ,

Does anyone know how to work the storage heaters? It is probably something simple, it's just that one of my heaters doesn't seem to work, I'm not sure what to do with the 'output' 'input' buttons?

We only received one set of keys from Tanya . . . wasn't aware that there should have been three!

The storage heaters should come at 11 pm. There are 2 swtches beside the heaters make sure both are on, the red light in the second one should come on at 11.

I think set the input to about 3 or 4 and the output to the evening setting.

I got one set of keys from the builder Paddy on site (they seem to have a big ring of them) and the other set in the pack they give with all the details. Must chase Tanya for another set.

Thanks Frank,

I think I'll chase Tanya too and at least get another set!

oh my god , were still waiting havent even snagged yet , how long can they leave us , im getting married in august and i thought we'd be in feb 07 like they told us !!

Hi Jen, what block were you supposed to be moving into??

Does anyone know about a snag date for Block C??

Hi Jen, what block were you supposed to be moving into??

Does anyone know about a snag date for Block C??

hi Jhog,

block e, i just got an email from p.elliots there sending out letters today for snagging next week or 2 , but my partner was on to tanya and she didnt know anything about this , so god only knows

Best of luck Jen

Might see you around may or so then :)

Let us know how you get on.

signed off my apartment last week. hoping to move in soon but i am planning to change the wardrobe in the master bedroom to have more storage.

Was called back today so they could change my washing machine for a washer drier. The guys installing said the waste was kinked and not all the shipping bolts had been removed. I never noticed because I wasn't using the machine with no drier available.

Something else to ask was the machine tested.

Make sure you turn on everything.

Make sure the blocks were put in the storage heater forgotten in mine. Bring a load of light bulbs, or get a heap of them in woodies so you can see everything.

I'm just wondering if there's any resident who owns 2 cars? How did you get the second carpark space?

Looks like most of the spaces around the entrance to Block F have been marked as BOI.

Stinks a bit of very little thought on carpark layout and F the residents.

I have one space that I haven't found or looked for in a while. Paddy reckons maybe under the grate at the far side.

Depends what happens with control and clampers and the like.

I was thinking of doing that myself as my tenant has no car. What would be monthly charge for that?

As far as I remember there was something in the leasing contract about not hiring the carpark spaces.

At the moment I can't imagine there being too much of a market.

Plenty of spaces and no sign of clamping or any of that messing yet.

On another note getting a little annoyed at the lads starting work outside my window at 8am six days a week, especially as they seem to get the heaight for hire thing going just to make sure and wake me up.

Minor annoyance for me, I would hate to working nights and trying to sleep.

Anyone heard when the builders will be finished.

i also had the same problem with noise last week when i was on nights. i don't know when they will finish but my friends are snagging their apartment in block C on monday...so i guess it's not that long from now anymore.

anyone interested in revealing what they paid for the apartment and what type is it

Back