Arena Court Tallaght Dublin 24

Ok frank...thanks for that...have not signed the contracts yet.
Hopefully there will be enough room but really would like to get something in writing about an extra parking space.

Me again....unfortunately we had to pull out of the sale due to lack of car parking spaces. 1 parking space is not enough in this day and age for modern living and for couples or young families starting out and working in areas not really serviced by luas or busses. It is a great shame because we really liked this development. :(:mad:

Hi, Has anbody seen mice in the building or in their apartments?

Tuesday Jan 09

Hey all. Im looking at buying one of the one bed apartments at arena court.
Anyone got any problems they encountered with the whole process. The price is 230, think there is room to knock a few quid off, maintenance fee is 1100 and parking space comes with.

Be greatful for any feed back.

Tuesday Jan 09

Anyone got any problems they encountered with the whole process. The price is 230, think there is room to knock a few quid off, maintenance fee is 1100 and parking space comes with.

No offence to anyone in Arena Court, but anyone considering buying a 1 bedroom apartment for 230,000 euro in this market is absolutely bonkers.

Tuesday Jan 09

230,000 for a one bed apartment??? I wouldnt go near it. Thats far too much money.

Anyone purchased a one bedroom apartment? How you finding it? Any problems? Any advice for someone looking into buying a place in arena?

What kinda 1 bed apartment do you get for €169,000?

How much where these sold for in the past three years: Is it a good time to buy one now? What are the current management fees for the one beds?

I am currently purchasing a one bed at the moment. When i first asked about management fees in January, was told 1,100 for a one bed. When i got notice from my solicitor last week to tell me my place was ready for snagging they had suddenly jumped up to 1600, 500 euro hidden costs i was never told about. Anyone else have similar problems?

managment fees: im not planning on spending 1600 this year for management fee's the lift was broke nearly once twice a week , when we moved in it never worked and i think its a bit to high, a friend of mine was paying 1600 last year in another place she offered them 1200 and they accecpted , what do you think on the fee's are they worth it and will you hand over 1600 this year for a 2 bedroom ??

Back