Arena Court Tallaght Dublin 24

I must be going blind because I never noticed that before. Checking on the SDCC website
it does say thats its temporary, but I would give them a ring if its something that worries you.

The Halting site has been there for years.

It is the gate just past where the marketing suite was.

Between Arena and South City Business Park.

I wouldn't e too concerned about it.

a friend of mine works on the site and he told me that lidl,woodis DIY, and an office block of 650 people are also going on the site the hotel will have a pool and gym as well but all these are due to be finished 09 ???

Jackal

Do you mean nothing will be finished until 09 or just the commercial side?

Frank

It looks like the hotel will be open on the 3rd of August,there was a notice on the side of the building earlier today.

[broken link removed]

I think a few people are trying to offlaod there apartments before there ready,they must have watched that Future shock property show on RTE the other nite

www.daft.ie/1237617

www.daft.ie/18862

I bought in Block F and have been informed they will be ready for snagging in August but im thinking more Sep/Oct.Has anyone any information on the shops/bar's or anything that will be in the development??

I rang Hooke and they reckoned July August. I too was thinking of not holding my breath.

Mind you not too long now.

Will be interesting to get a look at this hotel when it opens.

Anyone heard any more news.

They seem to be going great guns on the hotel at least.

Last I heard was July or August, although I can't see it being July.

Frank

Hi,
I don't know about the hotel but according to the developer block F shold be completed by August. Block C won't be ready til the new year, with a show flat on view in September.

Rang Hooke Mac

They are now saying Block F sept or Otober.

Everytime I ring They push back by another 2 months.

Anyone heard anything different.

Frank

Looks like the hotel will now be open on the 26th-27th of July and Woodies will be open on the 16th of August.I think its only a matter of weeks for the first block to be ready for snagging.

I think we will hear something in August.Am i being too optimistic..

I wonder will the builders holidays make a difference?

Maybe Elliotts don't stop.

I wouldn't start holding my breath just yet.

Although not too long now.

Another month nearly gone and no word from Elliot or Hooke.

I assue they must be bursting on with the apartments now that woodies is open.

Unless there are big snag lists for both woodies and the hotel.

Anyone heard any more news?

Hi Frank and all interested,
Have been told by Hooke and Elliots mid to end of September for snagging.

They seem to be going full steam ahead from what I could see when I was there about 3 weeks ago.

I also heard that the last phase will be launched around end September.
I think they said that there were 56 units left in the final phase.

Anyone else hear anything of importance?

Hooke told me blosk will be snagged first mid sept then depending how that goes block F a few weeks later.

Getting close now.

Still a fair bit of ground work to do around the lot and the undergound carpark.

Mind you we seem to be getting there.

I contacted the new Gym there yesterday AreanLeisure.Apparently the gym is very big with a 20m Pool with Hydroterapy,Sauna,Solarium and a huge work out area spanning 2 floors.

They are doing a deal for resisdents of the Complex,€50 pm and no joining fee.Its €60 for everyone else.There also might be another reduction for residents but this isnt confirmed.

The Gym is due to be opened around the 20th of September

That's good news about the gym! I bought in block F and am dying to get a look at the show flat.
I'm a little worried about the cost of the service fees, they are the highest i have ever come across. Has anyone seen any progress on the roof gardens etc?

The Gym will have to do vettert than that, Ben Dunne is still close to half that price Carlisle at eh KCR is only about 3 miles away.

Bursting to have a look at something myself. Haven't seen the inside of anything for about 2 years.

Hard to figure out what I need or what will fit.

I doubt a show apt will be open before moving in.

Did anyone get asked about picking tiles or any things you may want extra? eg tv points

Looking forward to being able to walk to work and not worry about traffic in the mornings. It is good that the kids are back to school.

I got a call there today from Elliots for snagging.

Block F is ready this week but not too sure when block E will be ready,i would say october.

Im on the first floor of Block F, did anyone else get a call?

Back