Arena Court Tallaght Dublin 24

Looks like there has now been some good development's on Stamp Duty.The amount i was due to pay has been reducded by 25% which is good news.

Most apartments in Arena still seem to be on the market,maybe with the new stamp duty bands they might start selling better.

Have people moved into the development yet,did the snags go ok?

Most apartments in Arena still seem to be on the market,maybe with the new stamp duty bands they might start selling better.

I thought there was no stamp on new builds?

Got me keys. Place seems to be in pretty good nick.

The roof garden is on going.

Just need to get all bits and pieces sorted and get the place liveable. Should be in before christmas I think.

I have been assigned aprking space 349 which doesn't seem to exist, mind you there doesn't seem to be too many cars around yet so no panic.

If anyone has any questions let me know.

Got me keys. Place seems to be in pretty good nick.
Hi Frank,

Congratulations!
Did you get all the small snag sorted? I am still trying to get them to do all of them...I am hoping to close some time in January.

The roof garden is on going.

Just need to get all bits and pieces sorted and get the place liveable. Should be in before christmas I think.

I have been assigned aprking space 349 which doesn't seem to exist, mind you there doesn't seem to be too many cars around yet so no panic.

If anyone has any questions let me know.

Anyone in yet get any joy out of NTL?

I have been ringing them and they haven't got a record of the address yet.

Although I don't know if they used rena court or new seskin court as the address.

Does anyone know how long this takes to stir up.

Looks like the outstanding snag list is pretty good. Haven't seen anything yet.

Windows still need to be replaced on order should be around in feb on a guess.

Frank - Hope you had a good Crimbo in your new place.
You mentioned layout changes - did Elliots explain why there was layout changes?

I'm in Block E - anyone heard anything up to date on snagging?

The only layout change I had was there is a wee store beside the kitchen, actually handy.

I think they just had a clause in the contract saying they could make some changes to suit the building process.

No major changes that I could see mind.

Christmas was spent more at home with the folks, just kinda moved in last few days.

Have the rabitt ears up getting rte 1 and 2. will have to get a few books and mags in. Still no joy from NTL.

I managed to get sorted with ntl

Apparently the address they have is

xxx new seskin court
Killinarden heights
dublin 24

If anyone has problems let me know.

I spoke too soon NTL rang today. Asked are above Kilinarden house, I said no beside the tower hotel,

Oh dear not seskin court then.

15 minutes later Sekin View is on the system, not on sales yet though as it hasn't been signed off.

So close.

Bloody builders, bloody ntl

If the owner of apt 170 in block E reads this can you PM me please.

It's re: layout changes made - I have the same apt layout.

Hi Jenny,

I was told that a letter to arrange snagging would be posted this week - but haven't seen it yet.

Does anyone know if the option to buy a second car space is still available? I've bought a two-bed in block F but am still waiting on keys.

Also, any update on the landscaping, any greenery yet?

Landscaping is comming along, working on it this morning. Filling my side over the entrance to woodies with soil as we speak, not so much green as brown, at least its on the way though.

Good news is they don't work saturday so if you are a bit tender then you can get a peaceful lie on.

Anyone moving in try to turn on the storage heater during snag, they won't come on till eleven at night but they stink for the first week.

they are the 2 big ones in the sitting room.

NTL basic is turned on so at least the basic 18 channels are there. Just need to make sure the cables are joined up beside the fuse box inside the front door.

My windows were badly scratches, so watch for that, elliot have ordered replacements.

Also the frames outside are scratched and dull looking easy to see on the balcony, apperntly all will be refinished once most of the works are finished.

Let me know what speel they come up with.

Thanks Frank,

We also noted our windows as being badly scratched in our snag way back in October! We were told then that they were coming from Holland and will be in in a few weeks . . .though nothing seems to run that smoothly with the builders! We also had a lot of trouble getting our counter tops replaced in the bathrooms but that has been done now. Closing sale now so should be in next week at latest.

Thats good news about the landscaping.

Do you know if you can still purchase a second car space? They seem a good bit off finishing the car park area at the minute.

My window is also scratched, mostly superficial. One of the builders said that they could be polished to get rid of them.

I'm wondering what size of bed could fit into the master bedroom? Was that a double bed in the show apartment?

I have a 4' 6" That is about as big as I would go, managed to fit on bedside locker in, although my balcony is off the bedroom.

Did you have any problem putting up the curtain pole in the bedrooms? I was in my apartment today and I just realized that there's no space for the other end of the pole to hang on to particularly in the master bedroom. Any suggestion or good idea to solve this dilemma?

Just cut the pole to fit the space, there was a small bit of space on either end in mone.

Although I have only put curtains in the main bedroom to cover the balcony and blinds on the other 2.

Some things still on the to do pile.

I was talking to Paddy (builder on site) he said I should received 3 sets of keys 1 from him and 2 more in the pack from Charlotte or Tanya. I am missing one set. How many did anyone else get?

Other than that how are things looking?

Back