Brighten up a home office

I have this in my office. You can steal my style if you want. The calculater comes in especially handy.
la-chaise-longue.jpg

Hey we were given a picture by the inlaws when we moved into new house, it's Frank Sinatra, Marilyn Monroe and co playing pool, you plug it in and their cigarettes, glasses and the pool table light up!!

I'll be hard pushed to get rid of this item as I'm very very attached to it but if it's for the greater good then I am willing to part with it- anything to help a fellow aamer and nothing says class more than a plug-in picture!

Now we can all have one! :D

[broken link removed]

Yeah I saw that over the weekend - I am NOT a happy camper; now everybody will have one! :mad:

Although - at least Lidl aren't doing the fibre optic flower....... yet!:mad:

Hey we were given a picture by the inlaws when we moved into new house, it's Frank Sinatra, Marilyn Monroe and co playing pool, you plug it in and their cigarettes, glasses and the pool table light up!!

I'll be hard pushed to get rid of this item as I'm very very attached to it but if it's for the greater good then I am willing to part with it- anything to help a fellow aamer and nothing says class more than a plug-in picture!

OMG OMG, lads, this very picture is for sale in Lidl right now! I just can't believe I didnt get some before christmas when I could have got a few for presents. But I got two for my own gaff. At least its original...

Vanilla you never only got two of 'em did ya? I'd say your gaff was fabo over the Crimbo with all your decoratin' ideas! I handmade some of those lovely ceiling decorations myself with crepe paper and put it from the four corners of da room til it met in the middle.All different colours like to brighten up the place. I only used the crepe paper cause somebody told me that tinsel wasn't 'in' this year!

Vanilla you never only got two of 'em did ya? I'd say your gaff was fabo over the Crimbo with all your decoratin' ideas! I handmade some of those lovely ceiling decorations myself with crepe paper and put it from the four corners of da room til it met in the middle.All different colours like to brighten up the place. I only used the crepe paper cause somebody told me that tinsel wasn't 'in' this year!

Hope you remembered to take down the fly papers before you put up the ceiling decos :D

Back