Boots No7 Miracle cream

Thanks everyone. I think I will buy it as she expressed an interest in it when you couldn't get them. If I get something else to bring the value up to €27 I will get a nice gift set for her too.

Thanks everyone. I think I will buy it as she expressed an interest in it when you couldn't get them. If I get something else to bring the value up to €27 I will get a nice gift set for her too.

I think that cream now comes in a bigger tube.

I have a question for those of you who bought it. Are you still using it? I am just wondering if everyone still thinks it is a miracle cream or has the novelty of it worn off. I am thinking of buying some for my Mam as a "stocking filler" and I before I do I would appreciate your feedback.
I still use mine after about a year but only for the pleasant feel of my skin with its regular use. I'd say if I only did one side of my face and not the other there'd be not a blind bit of wrinkly difference!

Is this stuff (now improved) back at Boots under another name? Heard big demand at all Boots shops at the moment. Wife's birthday coming up - could do as a present.

Yep it's called Protect and Perfect Intensive (or something like that) It's around the same price. You can't miss it when you walk into a Boots. There's loads of it in the Liffey Valley branch anyway!

I didnt find this great as a moisturiser. I'm lucky not to have wrinkles yet but used some of my mams and didn't like it!

I bought the ************************** in Boots in Cork just last week - 3 for 2 offer €26 each so I got 3 for €52. They seemed to have plenty on the shelves. Maybe I'm just lazy but I couldn't see myself queuing at 5. in the morning for anything - I must be old!!

Good Point Simeon!! I just noticed it is £19.75 on the boots uk website - another price difference - will Boots do the same as Tesco I wonder???

Is this stuff (now improved) back at Boots under another name? Heard big demand at all Boots shops at the moment. Wife's birthday coming up - could do as a present.

Its another product which boots had called rewind and refine or something which boots knew to be better. The got it researched by a university and it performed well. They relauned last week it as protect and perfect intensive.

So now there are 2 products and at this stage flogging a dead horse comes to mind. Both products (you would only use one of them) are put under your normal moistursier. This new one is aimed at older skins and I myself would not be too pleased getting it as a birthday present (but I am impossible to buy for).

Good Point Simeon!! I just noticed it is £19.75 on the boots uk website - another price difference - will Boots do the same as Tesco I wonder???

P'rhaps! Now if they massage the cream in along the borderline .......... maybe it will disappear and we can have the same price all over :)

Jasus, oldtimer! Are you off your rocker? :eek: You know the question she's going to ask. Why not buy her something more romantic like an electric can opener, a slow cooker or one of those new dinky mop and buckets :D

Back