Boots No7 Miracle cream

Hi all
try ebay.ie , i always buy my makeup (mac) and olay on ebay at almost half the price , worth a look

Hiya , i reckon its cheaper on ebay , almost all beauty products are , i buy st tropez also off ebay for large mousse 240ml its 29 euro incl delivery 52 euro here , Checked ebay for the above miracle cream and there are LOADS , happy bidding

I am willing to bet that if you know anyone who has been vege for many years they look much younger than their age.

Dont know about that mate, any veges I know do not look healthy at all, quite the opposite actually.

I got some in Wexford last week (rang at 9am and they held a bottle for me) - 59 bottles were gone by 11am :eek:

I've been using it morning & night since Friday and skin definitely feels smoother and makeup is gliding across face. I'll know for sure after the 4 weeks.

Oh and if you spend over €24 on No. 7 products (this is €23.50...), you get a gorgeous goodybag with loads of No7 products

Yahoo, was in Bloom at w/end,but was determined not to leave dub w/out 'miracle' cream, got it in boots in Henry St. Watch this space as I will be posting 'lost' wrinkles, if found dispose of immediately.

I spent more than that and no one gave me a goodybag. I'm gutted! Got makeup in boots, must say goes on beautifully, not greasy, well worth it.

A friend in "the know" told me that a counterfeit shipment has arrived in northern Ireland within the last few weeks (was not sure if it was heading south or to England)so only buy from reputable shops ,steer clear of ebay etc and stalls in markets and cut price stock ,you never know what you will get .is'nt capitalism great !always amazes me how quickly these operations get going ...very efficient .

Been using it four weeks now and must say find a huge improvement in skin. Didn't have that many wrinkles in first place, more puffiness under eyes which had dramatically reduced. Makeup just glides on over it. Would highly recommend it. Yes I got the goodybag too with last purchase of it which was nice. Few No7 bits and pieces which gives you the chance to test out other products.

I have a question for those of you who bought it. Are you still using it? I am just wondering if everyone still thinks it is a miracle cream or has the novelty of it worn off. I am thinking of buying some for my Mam as a "stocking filler" and I before I do I would appreciate your feedback.

I bought it but I reacted to it after a few weeks so stopped using it. Its lovely to put on and all that and maybe using it every few days would have been enough. Didn't notice that it made me look younger though.

I bought it and used it a few times , not sure about it being a miracle cream although I did notice a difference in my skin the few times I used it and it felt lovely on, so maybe if I used it more often it would work, although its a very small tube that you get for the price.

Back