Boots No7 Miracle cream

Well I guess I stand corrected on that one.
The fact that I never smoked and do all of the other things recomended may have helped as well but I do have good skin.

Hi, what is the product called?
Ta
REDERMIC Daily fill-in anti-wrinkle firming care for face and neck.

Be aware that there is Vit C in it and it oxidises on contact with air and turns slightly brown making you look as if you have a slight tan. That's all very well but it can come off on to clothes before it dries and sometimes after it dries (a little).

Before anyone else says it, reading the name of it, it's not Pollyfilla!

Sceptical part of me wonders if its a Boots ploy - last yr the self tanning lotion walked off the shelves?

Sceptical part of me wonders if its a Boots ploy - last yr the self tanning lotion walked off the shelves?11-05-2007 12:49 PM
I dont agree with this comment as no.1 the cream does work(and it costs €22 not €30 as has been mentioned a few times on this thread)..i have being using for a few weeks now and the difference is very noticeable but more importantly if it was a cynical ploy surely they would have had enough stocks at the ready after the Horizon programme.
Boots were taken by surprise by the customer response as much as everyone else, surely not a cynical ploy!! As regards the self tanning lotion I take it you mean Johnson and Johnson, this had its heyday two years ago, Boots had nothing to do with this "ploy" as it was just as popular in tescos,dunnes etc.
There will always be something for everyone to get all excited about, I can remember huge demand for the L,oreal cellulite cream and even as far back as "wash and Go" and that barely exists now!!

liteweight, was wondering what the long term effect would be? Also feebee what does one use after the recommended four weeks are up?

I don't know what Boots are claiming the long term effects would be but I presume less wrinkles. It's not a four week program. The clinical trials lasted for four weeks and that's why it's mentioned so much. I presume you can continue using the product. I haven't been able to get my hands on it yet!

liteweight, was wondering what the long term effect would be? Also feebee what does one use after the recommended four weeks are up?

I'm not sure, I assumed that it took 4 weeks to see any noticeable difference, and that you can use it indefinately?
Maybe you just start looking younger and younger?! I'll be like a teenager again by Christmas ;)

I'm not sure, I assumed that it took 4 weeks to see any noticeable difference, and that you can use it indefinately?
Maybe you just start looking younger and younger?! I'll be like a teenager again by Christmas ;)

Thats great to know there is a face cream that is going to make me look on the outside how I feel on the iinside. (i.e.: a teenager)

and today in Boots Liffey Valley, didn't check though!

Grafton st got 25 bottles in yesterday morning and they were gone just as quick. So morning seems to be the best time to check

Interestingly there was a programme on TV last night that did a test of anti-wrinkle creams. There was also a dermatologist on who said such creams have a negligible effect on skin. WHatever properties are in the cream to help remove wrinkles is in such neglible quantities as to make no difference...

If any of you are travelling to Spain this Summer then you can buy retinal cream over the counter in chemists for around ten euro. Buy the lowest concentration ie, 0.025% as it is quite strong and DO NOT use it if you are pregnant. LS

Back