Hi JS,
My local Lidl (Greenhills Road, Tallaght) is still stocking the bread mixes (thought they have moved them to a new place in the shop - they're now beside the teas and coffees near the checkouts). I do agree that Lidl and Aldi are very unpredictable about what they stock (but then so is my local Superquinn who are regularly out of such 'exotic' things as rocket, basil, beansprouts and baby spinach, not to mention tinned tomatoes and wholewheat pasta!)
But you can find all the ingredients to make your own bread without resorting to mixes in Dublin. I know that health food shops (The Hopsack in Rathmines being my local) stock rye flour (and lots of other types of flour), fresh yeast and sourdough starter.
I'm just now listening to my Lidl breadmaker churing away making a seed and grain molasses bread for my lunch. Yum!
Happy baking!
c