Ulster Ulster Bank redress in this quarter

I know of at least 3 who received it early last week. I’m away but hopefully it’s waiting for me at home.

I'm had similar call following contact with Oireachtas Finance Committee. I'm not a Former FA customer and have received no information and no deadline for decision is available following calls with MMC.

They now appear to blame Central Bank as they will determine when Examination is complete according to UB.
We customers appear even more powerless than ever.

I got a similar letter last week saying the same thing. That our sub account has been impacted and we are due redress and compensation. The thing is we never took any other mortgage or top up out in a sub account , what does this mean ???

Just wondering if anyone else has their property repossessed? That's our situation and we've been told were due redress and compensation from Ulster bank...central banks definition of redress is to put you back in the position you were in before thus happened so I'm wondering will we get the value of our property?

Mine wasn't repossessed but was surrendered. They still haven't sold mine so I was wondering what would happen also.

Ours loan sold to a vulture fund in 2015 and we spent 2 years of hell trying to deal with them. Settlement completed last year and we were happy to b free of it even though we lost a lot....dunno if redress covers that

So we were informed mid June that we were impacted and to expect communication in next few months. Called EBS today and informed acc adjusted yesterday and will get cheque in next few months. 600e for Solrs feed and not sure of compensation amount ad not worked out. She could tell me how much I had over paid by and that was huge. Life changing for us.

Might be worth a call ....

Hi folks, got our cheque back in May with no breakdown. Ulster Bank told us it would be end of june, then the end of July, then second week in August (all this in writing). We are been giving the run-around. Constant calls. Go nowhere. Complaint after complaint after complaint and then every two weeks the bog standard letter we are 'investigating' your complaint, they give you a number to call and a name, you can never get through or are diverted somewhere else. Lodged a complaint with ombudsman but of course it will be weeks before I hear form them and that complaint was lodged a month ago. This IMO is a form of mental torture. Is anybody here in t his scenario? Would appreciate any advice or support or anything. Pulling my hair out here. How can they issue a cheque which for us falls way below what we expected and then constantly keep telling us that they are still trying to calculate our account? How the feck did they come to a ball park figure in the first place?

I received another 60 day letter today. Anyone got any tips/experience to try and get this moving quicker?

Seems to gone quiet here for Ulster Bank .I'm still waiting for decision with no information forthcoming. Anybody any idea of timescale or recent update, is examination complete this year?

I'll believe it when I see it. Even after complaining to Ombudsman I am still no closer to receiving breakdown. Fobbed off every two weeks.

I called UB complaints team and was told still no update but expect it to go on till at least April 2019. I've logged a complaint with Ombudsman but no idea when this will end. Would be more patient if I was even told that I were impacted or not. very frustrating

Back