Ulster Ulster Bank redress in this quarter

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has heard anything from UB recently? They Seem to have gone very quiet this quarter. I am just waiting on my final breakdown letter which was to come in April.

Called helpline today ( don’t know why I bother) got a new guy called callum he told me that he had no way of checking my account. They do not have the ability or authority to check any individual account. But all will be refunded in the next four weeks!

Strange as the usual guy I get when I call (Michael) has always been able to look up my account and discuss it with me. No idea what’s going on!!

I get the same all the time deenie, they have it well rehearsed..they are gonna be very busy in the next 4 weeks because it seems none of the last thousand has been redressed yet.. sixteen months I am waiting to hear from them since I found out I have been impacted!!!

Another week of waiting on the postman and checking our online account. No body has ever had this much control over me and it sucks

Hi I also got my breakdown letter on Friday. Got my redress cheque beginning of April. Hope everybody gets sorted really soon.

@Mortub2005 is the letter very complicated. Were you happy with the outcome?
It was nt too hard to follow Deenie. They gave a breakdown of each months repayment and what it should have been. Im just happy its over now so dont think I will be appealing, I got 13.5% compensation. Works out to be very little so I got the minimum amount which is 1500 euro.Hopefully ye will all hear something soon the waiting would drive you insane.

Hi all my full mortgage payment went out this morning was really hoping to see it going out at the tracker rate I'm so disappointed.

Hi
For those that got their letter and cheque. Just wondering has anyone received their appeal pack or any further correspondents back from Ulster Bank since you got the compenstation? Sent away for the pack back in March, nothing yet. Thanks

Believe it or not I didn't get a 60 day letter this week. I got my 'full and final response' from the bank. I received redress and compensation in December 2017 - it was my complaints that I was getting 60 day letters for. Over 2 years from my original formal complaint, my final response says that they deem my redress/compensation package to be adequate and my compliant is now closed.

Believe it or not I didn't get a 60 day letter this week. I got my 'full and final response' from the bank. I received redress and compensation in December 2017 - it was my complaints that I was getting 60 day letters for. Over 2 years from my original formal complaint, my final response says that they deem my redress/compensation package to be adequate and my compliant is now closed.

Ask the bank to provide you with their detailed calculations for working out the amount they overcharged you by, so that you can verify same with your forensic accountant, request this data under GDPR. Watch what happens!

@SaySomething did you have to wait long for the appeals pack? I had decided I was nt going to appeal but my husband feels we should as the compensation amount is so small and we had a really rough few years like alot of other people here. I requested the pack last week just in case. Also I received a breakdown of each repayment on the redress letter. Is there a more detailed breakdown of the calculations that they can give?

Back