Ulster Ulster Bank redress in this quarter

Hi all I got the large credit then a debit on my UB acount last week for the redress difference of 10k any idea when an average time would be for Cheque to be issued

Happy with it to a degree oopsy3001 but they are only redressing me for a small portion of my mortgage even though it was all initially on tracker...but that's a long and complicated story and one I am fighting...
Maccas77 my mortgage was amended last Tuesday got my cheque today I'd say it would have been yesterday only for the bank holiday. Hope this helps.

Congrats delighted you are sorted. Hope you are happy. When did you get notified that you were effected,

Hi, I challenged this last month and looks like I've been moved to this tracker investigation but was not told anything else apart from someone will be in touch.. For those that have been redressed where you moved back to the tracker rate ? If so what is UB tracker rate they are giving ?

Hi emorr1975. I was deemed impacted last February and was immediately restored to a tracker rate at that stage. The rate i am on now and since feb 17 is 1.15% above ECB rate. I am still awaiting my redress and compensation. Hope this helps.

Cheers Mortub, thanks for that. You have been waiting since last February ? Wow , I suppose I better get ready for a wait then :(

Cheers Mortub, thanks for that. You have been waiting since last February ? Wow , I suppose I better get ready for a wait then :(
Ulster Bank have committed* to redressing all customers by the end of June 2018. You may not have that long to wait
*Their commitments in the past haven't been set in stone, let's say that much.

I am absolutely delighted to see an adjustment to my account. So my balance has come down by ,€37,000 . There is a large debit and a smaller credit. If the credit is the amount due to me i am a bit disappointed as i expected the smaller credit plus the amount that has come off the balance to be my redress due. That aside thrilled that its now happening finally.

For everyone else waiting, took out mortgage in 04 received letter feb 28 th 17.
One thing i did do last friday was email Gerry Mallon directly saying could he pls let me know if im part of march redress and bobs your uncle. ! Can someone pls clarify it is the credit amount i am due. Best of luck everyone. You guys have kept me sane .

Great Joanne, I'm the same as you, delighted here, I'm a Feb 2017 letter, account adjustment this morning.. rang helpline to explain, joke, they can't even do that, all will be explained in the letter and cheque before the end of June I was told... So my question too is it the debit or credit amount we most likely to receive??

I read a post there from say something and it was the debit figure. If it is im about explode for joy !! Someone pls clarify

Back