Ulster Ulster Bank redress in this quarter

Just see a large adjustment on my mortgage this morning.....omw it's a weight off....now to wait for the cheque to come.
Oh brilliant news! Delighted for you but also a little jealous!! ☺️☺️

As a matter of interest, has it been long since you last checked your account? Just wondering if these adjustments are something that happen quite quickly in a short space of time. I don't have online access to my account but wish I did!

Last edited:
I check numerous times a day....nothing last night showed up first thing this morning...from working in UB many moons ago I know there mortgage systems update over night. Adjustments made yesterday would only show up this morning ;) I still have a battle on my hands as they have only sorted out a portion of my mortgage but I can start organising my finances a bit better while I fight....praying You s will all get sorted soon ;)

Hi Chassa , just checked back on your posts. You drew down 0'5 and received letter Jan 17. I wonder are they working backwards. Thanks

Here's hoping a few more get out of this tracker waiting room....I have no idea how long it takes for cheque to come after amendments have been made to the mortgage. If anyone has been through this stage already I would appreciate feedback ;)

I can confirm they’re not doing it in date order! Drew down in 2003 here & redressed last December.
It took 2 days from adjustment to letter for me but it was sent in a hurry (long story). I’d reckon you should have yours by next week at the latest.
The debit amount is your redress but your cheque will be higher than this. You’ll understand when you receive your letter.

Thanks saysomething I assumed that the figure in debit did not include compensation etc... Thanks so much for the reply to my question ;)...I will keep you all posted and I agree no rhyme or reasoning to get selected it's just random.

Back