Ulster Ulster Bank redress in this quarter

Thanks RebelOg, in general the stress, humiliation, and hardship that the bank has put me under and a number of personal situations that they put us through over the years, there where times we approached the bank for loans and where refused on the basis of inability to repay them if we had not been overpaying our mortgage all those years we would have had the capacity to meet those loan repayments with funds left over. I am fortunate that a relative now retired worked as a legal advisor to a certain bank and is advising me on how to put together my appeal.

Thanks Deenie, I hope all of you get sorted soon, I will keep you all posted on how the appeal goes. I was just thinking over that cold spell of weather there where plenty of winters when we put off buying heating oil and other things until the mortgage went through so we would not end up in arrears.

Oh gosh I know those days only too well. And the long nights of worry.
Looking forward to brighter days ahead.

Hi,
My monthly principle mortgage payment was reversed and interest not charged . It is not the debt and credit some people are talking about before receiving a letter , but it is a sign of something I guess .

No , I had the normal credit to my mortgage balance reducing my principle as usual , but then they reversed it out .

So in other words net zero , as if I have not made any monthly payment and the normal direct debit from my current account not processed.

Not a thing....very annoying at this stage....hoping against all hope I'm in the March batch ;)

Me too chazza.. hope they stick to what they said and have at least the 2500 accounts redressed before March 31st..

I called them on Thursday was told there is no update at all on my account. So annoyed, I had hoped it would be March too but girl said they hoped to have all paid by end June ... usual story. Totally fed up

I called them on Thursday was told there is no update at all on my account. So annoyed, I had hoped it would be March too but girl said they hoped to have all paid by end June ... usual story. Totally fed up
Have you all been informed that you are impacted back in jan of this year or are you all still waiting?

Back