Tubs of Roses - shrinkflation

Quality Street 550g tub €4.50 (€3.60 with vouchers) in Dunnes 'til 3rd Nov.

Laughing to myself here thinking that this thread should just be renamed 'Charlie the Chocaholic's thread' and we will all know straight away what it is about ;)

P.S. Thanks for the tip off, might stock up for Christmas add-in presents, along with getting to use the Dunnes voucher :)
 
No I didnt! I only spotted the change in price when checking a delivery order for Sunday.
I cancelled the 4 tubs, so if you notice anything erratic about my posts next week, make allowances please:)
 
No I didnt!

Ah, how sad too bad I got there before ya, I could let you have them though, at a hugely marked up price, but sure that's business for ya :p

P.S. Thanks again for the tip-off (feeling guilty now) ;) I'm sure Tesco, Supr Value, Aldi or Lidl will come up with the goods before Christmas and that your chocolate friends here on AAM will let you know about reductions.
 
Bought a box of Maltesers in SuperValu this week. Reduced in price from €8.75 to €7. I normally purchase the smaller boxes in Dealz for €4.

So these looked good value.

They are horrible. Smaller than normal. Harder....don't melt in the mouth and the chocolate tastes different.

I was wondering were these "seconds" or have they just changed the formula for the Christmas market.
 
Shrinkflation has hit the Victoria biscuit assortment :confused:

2023 - 600g
2024 - 550g
2025 - 490g

Barely enough in a tray (2 x 245g trays in a box) for today's mid morning tea break for 4 of us. I had to break into Tray#2!!

I'd call Joe, but he's gone away and I don't think Calling Kieran has the same ring to it :p
 
All 4 tubs: Quality Street, Roses, Celebrations and Heroes- Any 3 for €12- Clubcard Price, Tesco from today 3/12 to Thursday 5/12.
 
Did you ever think the powers that be are trying to tell ye all something..
Cut down on the chocolate ;). I meant everyone except me , of course :D
 
Back
Top