Tubs of Roses - shrinkflation

Definitely not me because:

1. They'll be out of date then, even the Quality Street.

2. This thread will have surpassed the 10k target the suppliers set me for a lifetimes free supply ( subject to fair usage ).
No squealing to the mods now please;)
Don't you already own your own factory producing such treats? ;)
 
Looks like no Roses tubs to be got for next Friday, which seems a shame.
However Black Magic 348g are just €5, €4 with vouchers, in Dunnes.
Also Milk Tray 530g ( because the lady luvs 'em ) €6 Clubcard price in Tescos.
 
100% orthopedic cover and blood sugar levels acceptable, so those bases covered?!
And even though I started this thread on Roses, I really like Black Magic, even the inferior mix they've changed to in recent years.
So....There's a loud clue:D
 
On a chocolate theme, Tesco selling bottles of Baileys 700ml for €10 ...normally €22
 
Ta. I just picked one up for that.
Of course you should never pay €22 but I reckon €10 is as cheap as it will ever be?!
 
I ordered 2 boxes of the Milk Tray last night to be included in a delivery this afternoon.
However I've just received my receipt showing them not available, so wouldnt be making any special trips?!
 
There off...Quality Street, Celebrations and Heroes tubs all €6.50 ClubCard price in Tesco.
It also appears the tubs have gotten smaller again.
Form an orderly queue now.
 
@charlie007

You might be pleased to know that SuperValu appear to have the tubs @ 2 for €8 for Real Rewards price from Thursday, 9th Oct to Sun 12th Oct.

Appear to be limited to 6 tubs per customer in case you intend clearing the shops out :)

Ad which came by email shows Roses, Celebrations, Heroes and Quality Street. Happy munching.
 
Sugar and chocolate extract/esence/flavouring much cheaper than the real thing. No accusation here, I'm just sayin' like!
 
Sugar and chocolate extract/esence/flavouring much cheaper than the real thing. No accusation here, I'm just sayin' like!
I'd love to find a tin from 20 years ago and compare ingredients. My guess is sugar content is up and cocoa content is way down
 
Back
Top