Tesco Bank Seem to be Exiting Ireland

Re new Avantcard. New extra charge now for paying monthly bill in post office of almost €12 p.a.
Also the Avantcard currently advertised incentive offer of €30 cashback (re Gov card tax ) to switch Card provider during october
is not mentioned applying to Tesco customers??

Is anyone having problems logging in to the Advantages rewards scheme?

The tab at the top contains a link to "Advantages Rewards" but the Avantcard login details do not work and just bring back the Avantcard homepage.

Is anyone having problems logging in to the Advantages rewards scheme?

The tab at the top contains a link to "Advantages Rewards" but the Avantcard login details do not work and just bring back the Avantcard homepage.
Yes, that happened me but I assume they'll fix it before too long.

Hi - my new Avant card is active since 12th October, I am due 2 refunds to my old Tesco Credit card, one due since mid Sept but not included on my bill statement for this month- does anyone know if these refunds can be applied to my old cc ?
Thanks

Hi - my new Avant card is active since 12th October, I am due 2 refunds to my old Tesco Credit card, one due since mid Sept but not included on my bill statement for this month- does anyone know if these refunds can be applied to my old cc ?
Thanks
I suggest you ask them.

I was allocated a refund from an online shop yesterday on foot of an order being undelivered and opted instead for a gift card for its value.

Avantcard have told me that we are charged 2.65% on any transaction outside the Eurozone e.g. £100 GBP Sterling will be charged as: £102.65 before converting to Euro.
Is this normal? Do other credit cards do this?
Is there a better card for people who want to buy stuff in GBP?

Back