Guaranteed - 45% Gross Over 3 Years-Muldowney Group

Re: Guaranteed - 45% Gross Over 3 Years

What's your point? RS2K has nothing to do with my question.

Who were you replying to ? To clarify the tax position 23% of the profits are returned to the revenue by muldowneys.

Who were you replying to ? To clarify the tax position 23% of the profits are returned to the revenue by muldowneys.

I was asking whether or not the details of the prospectus could be discussed in public.

CCOVICH has asked the burning question ''whether the details of the prospectus could be discussed in public.'' For this very reason I started this thread. The ad impressed me and I hoped a constructive discussion could be started and from it people could find out the details, hear from previous investors, comments from the Company etc. At face value it looked the investment of the year. However there has been a lack of detail on the thread and one wonders (1) Is it the investment of the year? (2) If not, why not?

However there has been a lack of detail on the thread and one wonders (1) Is it the investment of the year? (2) If not, why not?

1. No.
2. There would be much more publicity if 15% p.a. returns were truly 'guaranteed'.

So did we ever get to the bottom of this one?
Did anyone go for it in the end?

I hoped a constructive discussion could be started and from it people could find out the details, hear from previous investors, comments from the Company etc.

As noted here, Muldowneys have been aware of this discussion for at least two days:

I know this individual personally and have made him aware of the thread.

They have not seen fit to respond to any of the questions raised or make any comment at all. Draw your own conclusions.

As Muldowney's have responded since I made the above comment, I am now happy to withdraw it. I note, however, no specific information has been provided, so I would advise anyone considering this investment to bear in mind the questions raised in this thread and ensure they get satisfactory answers to them from Muldowneys before investing.

Last edited by a moderator:

We fully stand over all information stated through both advertising and documentation provided to clients. All questions raised here are valid and have very concise answers which we are happy to provide to any individual.

We will not be drawn into debate on public forums as we always deal with all business with investors on a confidential one to one basis. We would also consider it bad practice to attempt to canvas for business on a public forum such as this. Our phone lines are always open during business hours and any individual wishing to clarify any issues raised on this thread is always very welcome to do so via phone or email.

-Muldowney Property Services

Stating the facts of the offer here would be most welcome-you would not need to engage in debate if you didn't want to-if someone replies and they are wrong, you are free to

(a) refute their claim; or
(b) ask the moderators that the post is removed

As an example, check out the posts made by Rabodirect, who have registered and provide factual responses to questions posed by AAM members. Nobody is accusing them of advertising.

Your post above doesn't address any of the issues raised, and doesn't allay any of my scepticism of the 'guaranteed' returns Muldowney are purporting to offer.

Further factual information would be most welcome-the post above is actually more of an attempt to canvass for business than would be the case if you had posted more information on the product in question.

CCOVICH
AAM Moderator

We will not be drawn into debate on public forums as we always deal with all business with investors on a confidential one to one basis.
It is hard to see how this approach is to the benefit of your potential customers. The answers to general questions like those asked in this thread do not vary from customer to customer. Why would you not want clarity in public forums like this?

I cannot understand how or why people dont contact muldowneys themselves, get the prospectus, ask questions to their sales people and then come on to the forum and give their opinion , or are they posting because they have nothing else to do? I for one are relatively happy with the information that i have received from them and have yet to make up my mind whether I go for it or not. I was hoping for more constructive discussion on this forum not uninformed scepticism. Yes there are several reasons to be sceptical but several reasons to not to be so. Nobody seems to know anyone who has had any dealings with them etc which was my original question

I cannot understand how or why people dont contact muldowneys themselves . . . . I was hoping for more constructive discussion on this forum not uninformed scepticism.

Muldowney's themselves have posted on this thread but have declined to answer perfectly reasonable questions as to the certainty of returns in the investment and the security of capital.

That's the reason the "scepticism" is "uninformed" - Muldowney's won't provide the information. As for contacting Muldowney's directly, you're the one who's interested in the investment - why don't you do it yourself, instead of expecting other forum members to do your research for you? You now have the benefit of a reasonable consensus view of what the issues are that need to be addressed by Muldowney's before committing to an investment.

I cannot understand how or why people dont contact muldowneys themselves, get the prospectus, ask questions to their sales people and then come on to the forum and give their opinion , or are they posting because they have nothing else to do? I for one are relatively happy with the information that i have received from them and have yet to make up my mind whether I go for it or not. I was hoping for more constructive discussion on this forum not uninformed scepticism. Yes there are several reasons to be sceptical but several reasons to not to be so. Nobody seems to know anyone who has had any dealings with them etc which was my original question

Nonsense. Muldowney won't answer questions on AAM, or over the phone-the only thing that is relevent is the prospectus/contract/whatever which is confidential and can't be discussed in public. This is something that is alien to me-what's to hide?

Maybe their are good reasons why no-one on AAM has dealt with Muldowney or knows anyone who has dealt with Muldowney?

If you aren't getting the answers/opinions you want here, and if you don't believe that this discussion has been constructive, I suggest you ask your questions elsewhere.

Surely if a newspaper is to have any credibility at all especially in its financial sections, it should be investigating why it carries such unregulated adverts :confused:

It's hypocritical to print rants about politicians and conflicts of interest about political donations while at the same time printing without scrutiny something like these adverts. They piously preach responsibility therefore should not point the finger but should regulate their own behaviour and journalism without waiting for the government to legislate. They should do this because it is within their own power to do so and doesnt depend on any canvassing.
If it all erupts into a scandal with many people borrowing and sinking their life savings into unregulated property then I hope the newspapers will have the maturity to highlight their own role in this.

Maybe the finance editors of the newspapers which support these adverts should be asked why they are not looking into this ?

All 17 posts by kgbm to date have been in this thread and are all fairly positive about Muldowney. I have drawn my own personal conclusions from this pattern.

They have an ad in today's Sunday Business Post offering "assured capital growth". Is "assured" stronger or weaker than "guaranteed"?

Brendan

gonk: if you read back through my posts you will see that i have been in touch with muldowneys, have got my prospectus and just prior to my last post have spoken to them face to face. I dont think anyone else has done the same. People are making comments that are uninformed, and they are sceptical about the investment before gettin all the facts
CCOVICH: I agree they could be more informative on AAM. Maybe they dont see it as a customer puller. But do you see my point about people being uninformed. IF ANYONE wants to see the prospectus I would be happy to email it to them via PM .
I agree with SIGN: and would love to see such an article appear in the next sunday business post or whatever. And NO clubman I am not a plant from muldowneys, just trying to get and share information like everyone else.

gonk: if you read back through my posts you will see that i have been in touch with muldowneys, have got my prospectus and just prior to my last post have spoken to them face to face.

OK then, you have the information - why don't you tell the rest of us what you think of the investment, bearing in mind the questions raised in this thread? This is exactly what you suggested others should do in your post yesterday afternoon.

From what I know about these people, from what information I have gathered about the product and from what I have been told by their sales manager as we discussed it face to face for about 30 mins., i think it is a good product, they are genuine and at the moment i may go for it, investing the minimum amount.I think it is acheivable,and you may ask why are they not keeping it all for themselves without having to bring in the general public? The answer is i dont know...I was told that the money they will make will be far in excess of 15% and remember they wont have to pay any interest to a loaning institution by getting the money up front so i presume that is why.
I did however, tongue in cheek, ask him for a post dated cheque which he found amusing. Does anyone have any reason why I shouldnt? Does it always have to be too good to be true? We invest money with banks, and other financial institutions albeit small amounts without reading small print sometimes(deposits); we are sometimes more willing to invest where our capital is not gauranteed (eg shares).

Does it always have to be too good to be true?

Yes.

We invest money with banks, and other financial institutions albeit small amounts without reading small print sometimes(deposits); we are sometimes more willing to invest where our capital is not gauranteed (eg shares).

You are not comparing like with like. Once again, if Muldowney's can genuinely guarantee a 45% return over three years with complete capital security, you should not put in the minimum investment. You should re-mortgage your house, your car and your first-born child and put in everything you can. After all you can't lose, can you?

Back