Circle K fuel discounts

I downloaded it last night after reading this thread. Took 2 minutes. Digital card. Saved now to my apple wallet. No Paynent details required. Scanned the digital card before paying at the till. Got the discount. Paid with my bank card. Easy
 
I pay1.669 - 1.699/litre at the end of my street. Are Circle K fuel offers significantly better to justify loyalty/laziness?
 
Are Circle K fuel offers significantly better to justify loyalty/laziness?
Depends on the base price in your local Circle K(s) and how that compares to other outlets in your area.
I have a 4c/L discount fuel card (via AXA years ago I think) and with that discount it's always cheaper than the alternatives in my area.
Unfortunately I filled up on Tuesday so can't avail of today's 20c/L discount. :confused:
 
Unfortunately I filled up on Tuesday so can't avail of today's 20c/L discount
Same, though I console myself by realising that a 70l fuel tank could only give theoretical saving of €14, and in reality much less than that because I'll never be able to top it up by 70l
 
I pay1.669 - 1.699/litre at the end of my street. Are Circle K fuel offers significantly better to justify loyalty/laziness
Well the 20c off offer was a once off. Not sure about their other offers

As a 3 mobile customer you get 3c off per litre with the 3plus app but this has to be done via circkle k fuel card which is not the same as the app.

For some time now the circle Ks on my commute to work have been significantly cheaper than all other outlets. Two on opposite sides of the road were down to 160.9 and 159.9 the other day

Knock 20c per litre off that today and it’s incredible value
 
It's a saving of around €10-€12. Just don't buy anything in the shop the next few times you full up and you'll save way more than that.
 
Reminds me of a headline on satirical website The Daily Mash... despite petrol price increase... petrol still most reasonably priced thing at service stations.
My favourite car related headline they did (at least I think it was them) was when VW had their emissions scandal. Their headline was "Car company founded by Hitler suffers image problem".
 
I, like many other Circle K members, was notified about the recent promotion, but did not need fuel, so missed out on the 20 cent off offer.

Today I got a text from Circle K saying; Missed Fuel Day ? Here's another chance to get 5 cents off per litre on your next purchase, scan your card by Sept 30th. Better than nothing, I suppose.

Is this just for those who missed out on the recent 20 cent offer, or do all Circle K members get this ?

Around my area, Cirkle K is always the cheapest for fuel, but as others have noted, I would never buy anything else there. Circle K also charges €1 to use the air pump, the local Texaco that charges 10 cent a litre more has free air so they get all my air business.
 
Is this just for those who missed out on the recent 20 cent offer, or do all Circle K members get this ?
I couldn't avail of the 20c/L discount offer and also received the 5c/L discount offer email today. I have a fuel card that gives 4c/L off normally. I don't know if this means that I'll get 9c/L off before the end of September. We'll see I guess.
 
Circle K also charges €1 to use the air pump,
Becoming a bit of a racket around my area too. The three nearest stations all now charge. I dug out the old LIDL/ALDI foot pump to discover the hose has disintegrated. Next stop motor factors for a length of hose.
 
Hello,

I'm in the same position as Clubman and have a near full tank (that doesn't need to be filled very often, since I moved to a hybrid)....

Still, if I can get a 9 cents P. L. discount, I'm sure I'll try and top it up, before the end of the month.
 
Becoming a bit of a racket around my area too. The three nearest stations all now charge. I dug out the old LIDL/ALDI foot pump to discover the hose has disintegrated. Next stop motor factors for a length of hose.
What make of car is it
Most cars now Have a Battery powered pump issued as standard for the last 10 years,
 
I was lucky enough to have a bit of room in my tank after my road trip, so got 30Ltrs
I seem to remember last time this offer was offered I used my CK card but when the bill arrived the discount didn't seem right
And when I rang them they made some reference that some of the discount was already given in the pump price
So this time I took @odyssey06 advise and paid with my DC

I don't know if this means that I'll get 9c/L off before the end of September.
My understanding with the CK fuel cards is the 4 cent off can't be combined with any other promotion
But I think it might be an either-or situation and if you produce the 5 cent voucher you'll get that instead of the 4 cent
 
My understanding with the CK fuel cards is the 4 cent off can't be combined with any other promotion
The offers did combine at least one time previously when I got the fuel card 4c/L discount and the one time only 5c/L giving a 9c/L discount.
 
Back
Top