Christmas gifts for her?

My boyfriend bought my Christmas present in New York last week - a pair of Manolo Blahnik shoes. I love them and he's earned loads of brownie points. It's just a shame I can't wear them for another 2 weeks and 6 days!!!

Dont know if its been mentioned before but a week away in a spa would be complete luxury and perfect for her to be pampered with either yourself!! or a friend or mother for company! Also on the topic of designer goods,Brown thomas do a lovely range of shoes and handbags...expensive yes...but im sure shes worth it!

shes definitely worth it. I just wanted to get something different this year. Im leaning towards the flying lessons (thanks for the link pink). I'll make my mind up this evening. final submissions by then please!!

Hi, re. buying christmas present, I would be wary about giving or getting a parachute jump ever since last year when my wife gave me a present of same but at the time of my jump ,the pilot told me that the wife instructed him not to give me a parachute. I wonder was she narked because of the present I gave her last year. At the time, I could not find a new edition of the cook book I gave her on our honeymoon 30 years ago. Unfortunately, the only decent one I could find was "Cooking for Dummies"

the pilot told me that the wife instructed him not to give me a parachute
But was he still going to let you jump?

I would be wary about giving or getting a parachute jump
Unless something goes wrong with the plane during the flying lesson, Id be hopeful a parachute isnt needed. ;)

How about a flying lesson ?Something a bit different.Just try and suss out something that she would not buy for herself,think about what she's really passionate about.An ex boyfriend who knew I was really into my music,bought me a guitar a couple of years ago and I've been playing ever since.

Hi Car ,The pilot fell out when he tried to push me ,so I had to pilot the plane to safety myself

Nothing worse than seeing the plight of abandoned dogs - cared for by PAWS animal charity.

So why not buy some xmas cards by ringing PAWS on 1570 346 222 - NOTE that while you are ordering the cards PAWS earn Eur1.75 a minute on this line - so you are contributing as you order. Go on, your girlfriend will love you for it!

www.paws.ie

(I'm not connected with them by the way, just think it's a good cause)

re PAWS

Good cause alright. We both did the charity thing a couple of years ago and it was definitely worthwhile. However, Mrs. Car has been very good to me this year with baby car 2 coming along so she deserves something for herself.

FYI, I counted the votes from the ladies here and the majority seem to go for the pampering, so I bottled the flying lesson and decided on a luxurious Spa day for her and her mammy (best babysitter in the world) at the [broken link removed]. thanks girls!!!!

note: The porsche was in a very close second place.

Hey Car!:)

Does she practice sports? If so try [broken link removed].

Good luck!:D

Hey Car!:)

Does she practice sports? If so try [broken link removed].

Good luck!:D

I feel like Ive just been approached by one of those guys outside the bars at night when youre on holidays (wanna buy a rolex mate, what'll ya give me?). :rolleyes:

Hey guys, I didn't mean to bother you. Yes, this is my business. I'm just begining with this on line store and as a visitor to this forum I came across with your question Car and I just gave you an answer.:confused:

where can I get a GHD hair straightener. Haven't searched too far yet, but no sign in Roches or Argos

Why not just take her shopping and let her pick stuff she wants.
I know I often get stuff that is supposed to be different, special etc and would much prefer some nice normal stuff like clothes, lingerie, jewllery, cosmetics or indeed all of the above!
I am just back from a sooper de dooper shopping trip in the US of A so have all the aforementioned but would still accept more on Christmas morning.
What I really want though is an eternity ring.

Why not just take her shopping
Surefire route for divorce court, Mrs N and my only real shopping trip together ended in a shouting match in a shop.
I get really stressed shopping. I HATE SHOPPING, which takes the pleasure out of it for her as well. She wants me just to give her money for shopping, (but what's the difference to the other 364 days of the year then)

Back