Christmas gifts for her?

car

Books, dvds, cosmetics, jewellery, weekends away, chocolates, massages, clothes, cds, cd players, hairdryers, electric toothbrushes, bath stuff, dressing gowns, charity contributions all been done in the past for either birthdays or xmas pressies.

Anything else? :confused:

Listen for hints, or even ask in a subtle way

I don't see lingerie in that list

I got a potrait painted by an artist one year, custom made jewellery (not expensive only costume jewellery). How about shoes?

Would you consider just asking her straight out what she'd like, she might choose something like a top or jacket she recently saw and would like and then you could get something small as a surprise (book/dvd/cd), if you want a surprise for the day.

I find a sturdy ironing board is always greeted with great surprise

Hah - surprise by Mrs Clubman or by you as it hits you on the head as you run out the door !

Ive asked her what she wants but its the usual I dunno!

No to tupperware. I value my ironing being done right!! (Sorry janet.) :)

Lingerie is now on the cards.

Hot air ballooning and lingerie is on the cards too. A portrait might be nice. Of her in the balloon and lingerie. All good stuff. Keep them coming!!

Yeah ironing boards or anything domestic can be thrown from the great height of the hot air baloon along with the person who wrapped and presented them....

"Of her in the balloon and lingerie"

Surely hot air ballooning in lingerie only would be a bit cold ;)

How about a trip to Boston for a shopping spree with her sister......staying in an upmarket hotel.....thats what I am getting......going on Sunday!

Surely she wont be that cold in just lingerie if its a HOT air balloon. :p

As it goes, a trip to NY was put forward as an option only last week as her friend is going in january. She turned it down. Im waiting on the reciprocal offer. Im waiting.. and waiting...

Have you though about getting a personal shopper? Most dept. stores will do these and that is what my wife got last year. If you are spending a reasonable amount of cash the service is normally free and my other half is still telling evenyone about it - 11 months on.

I am sure that Brown Thomas do it but if you are willing to travel the post-Christmas sales in London could see your money go a lot further. Your other-half will get to sit in a comfortable room sipping her latter whilst her shopper trawls the stores for suitable items. Selfridges, Harrods and Harvey Nichols will all provide this service.

GHD hair straighteners, iPod Nano, digital camera, laptop...
or you could splash out on stuff she'd like to do for herself but just couldn't afford (e.g. teeth whitening) - but be careful about how you pitch it!!

Back