Christmas gifts for her?

cosmetic stuff like dental procedures is a new one. I like it. ;)

Now if only I can find a ballooning dentist.

I bought my wife a bath spa (turns your bath into a jacuzzi type thing) a couple of years back and she was very appreciative.
The personal shopper idea is good, and oodles of cash (or a large credit card limit) should keep any woman happy.

A mate of mine recieved personal vouchers from his girlfriend a couple of years ago. (i promise to do for you .....)
Very nice personal touch (some of the vouchers were very personal if you know what i mean, probably shouldn't have been hawking them in the pub)
She had printed them out on the computer, and laminated them and they looked well.

CCOVICH, 'disgraceful' is my middle name and eternal watchword... It just wastes too many characters for me to use it as an online moniker! :eek:

for lingerie..... it's somewhat useful to be able to browse (not in work) the web and choose rather than wandering around the various shops. I found figleaves.co.uk to be useful and shipped promptly.

The only way to get a good present that will be really appreciated, without necessarily spending oodles of money is to listen to what she says throughout the year and plan in advance. I buy my presents at any point through the year as something crops up. The effort and thought that goes into this is obvious and the reward is magnificent!

Anyone know if there is such a thing as a Chocolate Factory tour in Ireland anywhere?

Anyone know if there is such a thing as a Chocolate Factory tour in Ireland anywhere

Now yer talking. she'd definitely go for that if there was such a thing.

Must go out to cadburys in coolock and ask them. They used to let you buy a big bag of toffos on the way out for a quid when me dad used to deliver to them in the 80s. mmmmm toffos..

You can never go wrong with a Porsch. Subtly enquire which colour she prefers.

car - have called them already. No joy there though.

You would think there would be one - I'd go along myself!

You can never go wrong with a Porsch. Subtly enquire which colour she prefers.

Id presume that the colour she likes would be very similar to my favorite color. :) Another fine idea though.

"I find a sturdy ironing board is always greeted with great surprise"

She must have some collection if she gets an ironing board each year. Maybe a steam iron might create greater surprise this year? :D

Was thinking of flying lessons. anyone know where to get them, whats best type?

Bought flying lessons as a gift last year and got them in Weston Aerodrome in the Lucan/Celbridge area.

..a voucher for spa treatments has been appreciated in the past by mrs daithi..

Back