Anyone get the refund yet?

AppleSun/Damien.

Can I suggest stop the phone calls, stop contacting complaints sections.

By all means write to them ,but phone calls create clutter ,and slows things overall, and generally you don,t get resolution ,just puts things off for another few days.
Words like (escalated to management) mean little.
Understand your frustration, but maybe patience is now the best course ?

Wait circa 14 days and hopefully your money will be paid out.

AppleSun/Damien.

Can I suggest stop the phone calls, stop contacting complaints sections.

By all means write to them ,but phone calls create clutter ,and slows things overall, and generally you don,t get resolution ,just puts things off for another few days.
Words like (escalated to management) mean little.
Understand your frustration, but maybe patience is now the best course ?

Wait circa 14 days and hopefully your money will be paid out.
Do you work for PTSB @Gerry Canning ? The company said it would take 7 working days. It has been over a month for me personally. some users on here have put in their application 3 weeks after me and already have their refunds. If there is an issue with my case, I want to know what that issue is.

Apple Sun.

Nope , I don,t work for PTSB .
If you read my posts ,particularly on PPI , I have little truck with any Bank.

From experience, phone call promises have little value ,in that @ best you talk with a pleasant functionary.
From experience, put these things in writing (keep copies) and wait a bit longer than you should have to wait.
From experience, you will get sorted. I appreciate it irritates.
(I wasn,t trying to be an apologist for any Bank ! so, sorry if that came accross)

+ enjoy YOUR money ,repeat YOUR money, when you get it.

Just to update you all we received ours yesterday we rang every day for 3 days and they got somebody to call us back with apology the usual they called on monday and processed it there and then so I think hounding them helped it hopefully you all get sorted soon. We were waiting a month exactly forms posted on 6th aug payment received 7th September

Back