Anyone get the refund yet?

Hi Suz2015 my error this time not PTSB:D 950.00 was mortgage payment from our a different bank, forgot that our rate had dropped so I thought we got 3 payments when in fact the 950.00 was just our own money going in to pay mortgage. My figures are slightly different than the letter, I got €100.00 more in compensation but €85.00 less in refund.

We are still waiting on refund! Sent letters on 6th they said they received them on the 7th, we have a split mortgage. Do you think the delay is error in calculation as somebody suggested? Our mortgage has came out on 26th july and 26th of August at our new rate.

hello sara

my situation is identical to yours. mortgage came out on the 27th. i cant get an answer out of them as to what is going
on. i wonder is it split mortgage related. has anybody on a split mortgage received payment?

hello sara

my situation is identical to yours. mortgage came out on the 27th. i cant get an answer out of them as to what is going
on. i wonder is it split mortgage related. has anybody on a split mortgage received payment?
I am starting to think it is due to split mortgage. I read somewhere about miscalculations so im hoping they dont offer less after going through it? I just dont understand why they state 7 working days

According to Brendan's Post last week , PTSB have said no errors were made in calculating the Split mortgage, but Padraic kissane is arguing the Split mortgage would not have been required, if the error had not occurred in the first place, and looks like there will be an appeal on this basis in the future. Perhaps all of us Split mortgage people, need to sign up with Padraic?

My mortgage came out on the 16th, no sign still of the refund. reading that some people are getting it in 2 or 3 days, when my forms were recieved on the 7th of August, is REALLY annoying me. Help line is useless, they just fob you off.

Suz2015, posted them the 11th. Checked online banking just there and the compensation element has gone in this morning so hopefully the rest will go in shortly

We sent ours back on the 10th and still waiting. Was on to them yesterday but couldn't tell me anything only that they are working on them and there are delays.

Yes still waiting @AppleSun rang again yesterday they said they would get somebody from financial section to call us,no call today. Will ring them again tomorrow

I posted mine on the 20th Aug and got my compensation and refund on 27th and 28th so I had no delay luckily!

no applesun, still nothing. its ridiculous cant get an answer as to what issue is. just told to wait.
its obviously not getting processed in order of receiving forms. im currently on hold to speak
to a different department but im not holding my breath for a different response.

I called this morning. got through to a very helpful gentleman. He went off to check with his supervisor who is going to check what the delay is in the other departmen and guy said he would call me back personally this afternoon either way.

Posted forms 27th August, decided I'd ring today to see if received ok. Balance has been adjusted on account and was given new monthly repayment over the phone, said a letter has been posted advising this. Said the redress/compo has been processed and should hit my account in 3 working days. Calculations still not posted, they are trying to make them more customer friendly!

applesun, i got a call back yesterday after making a formal complaint by the customer
relations department to say mine has been processed and i should receive it within
the next 5 days. we will see. my advice is to do the same, good luck. i will let you know
when i receive it

@damien I called there again. So apparently, They are rechecking all the calculations on my account. (looks like that is the delay on any accounts that have gone over the 7 days). Still can't tell me when refund or the writedown on the warehoused portion, will be processed but it has been escalated to management. Lodged a formal complaint.

Back