Another "I hate that ad" thread

The radio ad with the 'northsider' and 'southsider' comparing van prices. I don't know where the 'vocal talent' went to to find his 'southsider' voice.

that new one for some toothpaste. where yer one says that she has never been more confident about her smile. but her mouth doesnt move in tandem with the words. probably the toothpaste.

TarfHead said:
The radio ad with the 'northsider' and 'southsider' comparing van prices. I don't know where the 'vocal talent' went to to find his 'southsider' voice.
And the Northsider is only short of saying "yea, well I bleedin' stroked my one!"

The radio add for Shannon Aiprort.......all together now...

"OH evvveerry wehheeaaarree we goooooh
evvveerry wehheeaaarree we goooooh
peeepol always ask us
peeepol always ask us
who we arrre
who we arrre
and whheer do we come from..."

...will someone please give that muppet a good kick in the cake hole!

I don't think we get that one in Dublin. Anyway members of the US armed forces won't understand the accent so they are missing most of their target audience :D

Purple said:
I don't think we get that one in Dublin. Anyway members of the US armed forces won't understand the accent so they are missing most of their target audience :D

Today FM play it... yeah.. :)

"and we always tell them...we're going to Iraq (dude)!"

Purple said:
So a stop over in Limerick is to acclimatise them? ;)

....hhhmmm now I can understand why the soldiers are not let outside the terminal building!!!! it;s got feckall to do with diplomatic arrangements - its for their own safety :D .....(it's a joke folks - calm down!!)

ZEGAR said:
Shannon Airport is actually in Co Clare and not in Limericj at all....Smarty pants

...aahh sure we know that....but it still makes for a good joke anyway!!;)

Fistly, I'm chuffed that I'm allowed in here now, passed my 50 posts!

Anyhow, I can't stand those GE Money ads on 98fm, "Can we take a break, it's not you it's me" UURGGHH, so annoying.

Oh and I'm not too fond of Ben Dunne's Gym ads either...

Both TV & Radio adds for 3 mobiles...... I just don't get them - they are crap - especially the irritating signature tune the use at the moment.

..think I'll change my name to GB Shaw....(as in Grumpy Bastard)

Back