AIB AIB has sent the cheque in both names

Still waiting here but I was delayed as my bank accepted it only to return a few days later.

I was advised today (on the 10th working day of sending the payment direction form back) that although received it has not even reached the department that issues the cheques. Asking when this would go to the relevant department for the cheque to be issued I was told it could take another 10 working days and then I got a lecture about being in the isle of a global pandemic and with cases rising their are less staff in the office to process cheques!!

Same!
I was told this am that they will be issued next week. Yet, I was told Fri 28th August it would be within 10 working days!

I almost feel like buying an automatic dialling machine to auto dial AIB three times a day.
Seems to work for them if you ever have misfortune of being late on payments.

Called today just to check that had received the cheque back and they had done so on the 28th and it's supposed to go in the post next Tuesday. I was happy enough with that but they must be getting an awful time the guy was very apologetic from the beginning he explained that they had under estimated the workload involved and completely understood people frustrations etc. anyway I'm just happy its in process there are bigger fish to fry from me in relation to this!

Posted back my letter on the 31st. Register post.
it was signed for on 1st. Didn’t think I’d need to ring. Rang today just to check up on it as tomorrow is my 10 working days.And guess what? Yes they lost my letter and cheque which they signed for. Wow! They wanted me to get the letter re done. I refused. The “pod leader” eventually accepted an email signed only by me to sign the cheque in to my dads name only!! You could not make it up!

Can I please check if anyone has received their cheque back yet? I sent mine back as soon as I received it, with a request to re-issue in one name only. I phoned the helpline last Tuesday and was advised the cheque was due to issue that day, however it has still not arrived.

Can I please check if anyone has received their cheque back yet? I sent mine back as soon as I received it, with a request to re-issue in one name only. I phoned the helpline last Tuesday and was advised the cheque was due to issue that day, however it has still not arrived.
I'm in the same boat, was told on Friday there was an issue and cheques were sent through the wrong postal system, but the issue has been rectified. What that means I don't know, but someone is lying !

Same boat.
Called last week for an update and I was told it was sent Tuesday. Assumed worst case it would arrive Monday. No show today again!

Same, sent mine on 28th. I'm not investing any energy emotionally in this, when something arrives I will cash it. I'm training myself not to expect it to arrive any time soon, so when it arrives I will be happy. I know not everyone is in a financial position to approach it this way.

Just off phone from AIB I was told last week it would be this week now been told it will be next week . Lady I spoke to very polite but she hadn’t a clue about anything I asked her she said she doesn’t have access to information !!! ‍♀️♀️♀️

Rang again today. Asked him to email me. See attached.
A0AC92FD-CFC2-49CC-9192-0699D9C6773E.jpeg

Back