Whats your Pet Hate?

People who send videos in to TV programmes showing their children walking in to tables, falling off fences etc and who think it is hilarious, just so that they can get £250 for their video.

People who send videos in to TV programmes showing their children walking in to tables, falling off fences etc and who think it is hilarious, just so that they can get £250 for their video.

+1. Do people really find this funny?

I don't think that "my other half" is too bad as an expression as it suggests you are not totally complete wihout her or him .

It's like the old joke - a man's not complete until he's married. Then he's finished!

Pet Hate: Tasteless Tayto/King etc since they pandered to the dieting brigade..Give us back our SALT!

1. People who don't indicate
2. People who park in handicapped spots and spaces for parents with children
3. People who park across 3 cars and leave the engine running because they'll just be a minute
4. People who are late

more to follow

2. People who park in handicapped spots and spaces for parents with children

Spaces for parents with children being placed right beside the door of the supermarket, while elderly people have to park further away.

Another pet hate, that I'll be seeing lots more of with Christmas approaching, is drivers who sit in car parks with their indicator on waiting for a shopper to unload dozens of bags into their car, strap in a toddler and put the baby into his seat, so they can have their space - regardless of the huge queue building up behind them (and often back onto the road) and the fact that the person packing their car is absolutely mortified and rushing as fast as they can.

Another pet hate, that I'll be seeing lots more of with Christmas approaching, is drivers who sit in car parks with their indicator on waiting for a shopper to unload dozens of bags into their car, strap in a toddler and put the baby into his seat, so they can have their space - regardless of the huge queue building up behind them (and often back onto the road) and the fact that the person packing their car is absolutely mortified and rushing as fast as they can.

Oh I HATE that - if Im ever behind one of those I start beeping furiously!!
Or sometimes passive aggressively I begin flashing (not myself, my headlights).

The phrase "When/If the IMF come in". "Come in", as opposed to when/if we bring them in

It must have been so easy for our foreign invaders over the years if this is how we behaved, like we would have no say in the matter.

People who say "I done it" or "I seen it" instread of "I saw it" or "I did it" drive me crazy!!!

People who say "I done it" or "I seen it" instread of "I saw it" or "I did it" drive me crazy!!!

These don't bother me but
"I'm use of it" instead of "I'm use to it" always makes me want to correct the person who said it.

One that has started to REALLY get on my goat recently is people reading out website addresses and saying:

" double yew, double yew, double yew, dot "

OK we've only been using the net for about a decade or more. Time to drop the www bit.

Really cool types :)rolleyes:) who refer to Christmas as Crimbo! :mad:

Probably because Xmas is such a nice time of year. ;)

One that has started to REALLY get on my goat recently is people reading out website addresses and saying:

" double yew, double yew, double yew, dot "

OK we've only been using the net for about a decade or more. Time to drop the www bit.

I remember being in Canada and hearing them say "triple W", took me a few seconds to cop what they meant

Back