TV Shows, got a guilty pleasure?

Mine is Oprah. I have it on series link on 3 channels and Ill be distraight after the final ones this year. I would love a back catalogue DVD set of them.

Jersey Shore :eek: :eek::eek:

cast-of-jersey-shore_405x420.jpg

Mine is Oprah. I have it on series link on 3 channels and Ill be distraight after the final ones this year. I would love a back catalogue DVD set of them.

I agree it can't be beaten and I like a bit of crap tv. I have to change the channel after 10 seconds.

I know ..... its really really bad TV ...I switch the channel if anyone comes into the room so I am not caught watching it.....I could only confess online :)

I've only ever seen ads for this and probably caught snippets here and there but I'd probably be turning it off if some came into the room too :p

now i think he will win it over all, he is good at playing the game.

I'll ruin it a bit on you and tell you he DOESNT!!! I googled it last week cos I was DYING to know... I won't tell you who does though ;)

LOVE the Jersey Shore!! OH kills me for watching it but its the ultimate chav TV - I watch it for an hour and then I can't stop Fist-pumping with the theme tune in my head "Get crazy, get wild...".

dont tell the bride. great viewing last night when the plonker booked a Vegas wedding when his better half wanted a grand affair in the UK !

In fact, it would be a guilty type thing to have to admit that you don't watch The Simpsons!

That'd be me then - and no hint of shame or embarrassment.

Just doesn't do it for me . It is funny, just not funny enough. FWIW, Family Guy gets more belly laughs out of me than The Simpsons.

As for the claim to be the best TV show ever ? Not if it were counting on votes from my household (OH can't bear to have it on & kids get to see it only occasionally).

I love Family Guy and American Dad.

Stewie, oh god, Stewie is hilarious, I don't want kids, I want a Stewie :D

I'll ruin it a bit on you and tell you he DOESNT!!! I googled it last week cos I was DYING to know... I won't tell you who does though ;)

LOVE the Jersey Shore!! OH kills me for watching it but its the ultimate chav TV - I watch it for an hour and then I can't stop Fist-pumping with the theme tune in my head "Get crazy, get wild...".

Glad I am not the only one .....

'we've got a situation' .... love it :)

Back