TV Shows, got a guilty pleasure?

Waterloo Road :eek:

I like this too and don't think it's anything to be ashamed of, ditto Gossip Girl as the clothes are stunning as they are with Mad Men.

I try and limit it to one a week. Just gone was Big Brother and Big Brothers little brother so as to oggle george lamb.

Pineapple studios was the one before that.

Come Dine With Me.

For people who are missing the hills the city is even better.

Glee and x factor never did it for me but I did love Over the rainbow.

Becky, that olivia one in the city annoys me beyond belief, anytime she comes on screen i can feel myself bubbling with annoyance!

Yes, i agree clothes in gossip girl and mad men (christina hendricks wow!) are stunning.

Pixiebean22 - we're polar opposites so as I actually have a girlcrush on Olivia - love her fashion style and she's such a bitch. Makes for great TV.

Grrr no she boils my blood, she's just so rude! I love the clothes that blair wears in gossip girl, that's my kind of style

When I was young I thought Laura ran down the hill for real every week and use to wonder when she got a chance to change her clothes. Was always impressed she never fell.

Dating in the Dark, Miami Ink, Cake Boss, Oprah....Only watch these when my other half is not there!

The biggest loser USA version. The wife watches it, i say i dont mind but its interesting to see some of these people. First off how they let themselves go in a really big way (yanks dont do things by half anyways), they show pics from their lives before the were over weight.
Then to see them go through the training and the sweat, and my god the amount of tears they go through as well, enough to fill a bath on any one given night. Also to look at the trainers training them, they must look at the participents and think i am going to ahve fun with you, they are also very very annoying, with their perfect bodies, bright white teeth smile etc. etc. It its kinda funny to see them all go through this for 'entertainment' but when you do see them on the scales and some amount of the weight that they have lost over the weeks is incredible, one lad lost over 100 pounds in 7 weeks!!!!

That was Rudy - this is him before... [broken link removed]

And him now...

[broken link removed]

I live for Monday nights to watch this!!! just got the OH to watch last night and now he's hooked as well.

And him now...

[broken link removed]

I live for Monday nights to watch this!!! just got the OH to watch last night and now he's hooked as well.

I bet there's about 70lbs of skin in a bucket somewhere that used to be part of him...

OMG how did he do that?? I have to watch this show, I love that sort of rubbish tv. I'm also a big fan of Fat Families and the little camp guy running around trying to get them interested in threadmills! And they are often 30 stone and then maybe lose 2 stone and it's all "Wow congrats" when really they are still way too big?!! At least with the Biggest Loser they don't stop til it's all gone. Fair play to Rudy!!!

Last edited:
After tonight's show my guilty pleasure is the Apprentice. It was truly awful. I'll still watch it next week though.

After tonight's show my guilty pleasure is the Apprentice. It was truly awful. I'll still watch it next week though.

+1. Worst thing was I watched The Apprentice You're Fired and the extended-extended coverage in the house on 3e (Actually this was better than the show itself...in true Irish Jeckle and Hyde fashion, all of these wannabe suave business people were horsing back the vino).

And him now...

[broken link removed]

Holy crap, that is some difference!!!!! Was watching the weigh in last night again. (well the oh was i was, how do you say, just happened to be in the room:D:D).

now i think he will win it over all, he is good at playing the game.

Masterchef.

The episode of Celebrity Masterchef, a couple of years ago, where a well known actor working in a hotel kitchen told a Michelin Star chef to "shove it ** **** ****" was priceless.

Back