TV Shows, got a guilty pleasure?

micmclo

Do you love a TV show but your so called mates friends would shower you with abuse if they knew?
Not you'd care but all the same, you keep it to yourself.

Me, I've been known to watch Dr. Quinn Medicine Women
It's so sad and touching at times, sob sob.
Had a major crush on Jane Seymour when I was young, still do!

We're all friends here, own up folks :)

Survivor. Starting again tomorrow at 9.05 on TG4 also coach trip every day 5.30 on Channel 4.

I mainly tend to watch sci fi box sets, but if Im just randomly flicking through the channles I love coming across How Its Made :)

Strictly come dancing.
I've been hooked ever since the show when John Sergant pulled one of the dancers accross the floor.

Coach trip - I don't care I love it!
Real Housewives of Orange County - nothing to say in my defense! :eek:

Antiques Roadshow, Flog it, Room to Improve, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, I could go on and on!

I love coming across How Its Made :)

Does that count as a 'guilty pleasure' ? Where does the guilt arise ?

If so, that's a +1 from me ;)

And another +1 for Glee, though I can disguise my interest in it by just being in the same room when the wife and kids are watching it :eek: !

Home and Away.
I like Glee and X-Factor but don't consider them a guilty pleasure. H & A is not always one I own up to. I don't go as far as record it on sky+ but if it is one and I'm in front of the tv I would enjoy it.

Okay, I didn't know that 'how it's made' would count! love that programme jeeze how else would I know how an axe is made! :confused:

If that programme counts then I really have more to add to my list! :eek:

Me neither, how else are you supposed to suffer a hangover without a marathon of that show on a Sunday?

So what counts as a guilty pleasure then? The OP said
Do you love a TV show but your so called mates friends would shower you with abuse if they knew?

My mates would shower me with abuse about How Its Made!

I don't even know what Glee is.

Mine is Fair City and if you were to look at the Sky + planner, I'd have to admit that I do record Oprah. I don't always watch it though, only sometimes.:eek:

I also love Mistresses but sadly the season is over.:(

Ah I just googled it. It's a musical- he who must be obeyed doesn't allow ( ;) ) me to watch musicals.

Back