The X Factor.....it's BACK!!

Well that was my comment so I still was generalising what you said. If she cried crocodile tears and mad a sobbing apology all would be forgiven then?

I think you've answered you own question there with the 'crocodile' tears - hardly a sign of remorse.

Bubbly Scot - like you I also love the X Factor (although was nearly too afraid to admit it on this thread... :eek:)

Its brilliant entertainment on a Saturday night. My boyfriend watched it with me and informed me that Cheryl (or Cherly as you call her - actually I think I prefer Cherly) is now in his top 5 so that'll keep him watching. I thought Holly Willoughby was really good in the after show also. The two guys singing mysterious girl and the other one saying 'ya man' was brilliant!

I can understand to a point where people are coming from when they get annoyed at the possible exploitation of people who may be "deluded with low self esteem". But lets not forget that nobody held a gun to these peoples heads to make them go and queue for hours, to then audition in front of 4 judges and a camera crew etc and agree to be shown on national television, I'm sure they've all watched the show and must know exactly what its about. If someone was set up to look like a fool without them knowing then I would find that in very poor taste. However, I think the 80 year old granny trying out for x factor is really not harbouring any notions at becoming the next Britney Spears!

Sometimes people just do things for the fun of it!

Just watching x factor again tonight.

That one cheryl gets better looking every week.

I am going to state here that she is the best looking bird in teh uk - bar none.

Am I right or am I right ?

My other half is turning into a bit of a fan of Holly Willoughby who presents the Xtra factor. It would be a rare day that he would pass such a comment but when I commented that she had "something"..he agreed.

There was a part of the show last night that showed Cheryl Cole arriving and walking into the auditions. She was wearing blue trousers and a white vest top. Her arms were like match sticks. She was so thin, it was scary.

There was a part of the show last night that showed Cheryl Cole arriving and walking into the auditions. She was wearing blue trousers and a white vest top. Her arms were like match sticks. She was so thin, it was scary.

Ya - I Actually saw that clip after i entered my post above.

She was too thin there alright.

Her face/head though is the best in teh uk.

Very scary. She looked like a skeleton in a vest top. If I saw a friend in that condition Id recommend they see a doctor.

Ya - I Actually saw that clip after i entered my post above.

She was too thin there alright.

Her face/head though is the best in teh uk.

Are you seriously saying you think she's the best looking 'bird' in the UK? I see better looking ones on the DART every morning. And I suspect they haven't spent 3 hours in makeup before making an appearance.

Are you seriously saying you think she's the best looking 'bird' in the UK? I see better looking ones on the DART every morning. And I suspect they haven't spent 3 hours in makeup before making an appearance.

Yep.
I think she is.

Who do you think is better?

Just to clarify - I am referring here to her face/haed - not her body as mentioned above.
Needless to say, neither am I referreing to her accent.

Yep.
I think she is.

Who do you think is better?

Just to clarify - I am referring here to her face/haed - not her body as mentioned above.
Needless to say, neither am I referreing to her accent.

Firstly I don't subscribe to the belief that the women we see on TV / film/ catwalk are the best looking in the world - they are just the ones vain enough to want to appear on TV. Equally any top 100 is not particularly valid.

If I was to pick some TV birds, very quickly a few off the top of my head:

Kirsty Gallagher, the girl (model/tv presenter I think) in the drink driving ad where the guy puts his keys on the counter, a few of the birds in Ros Na Run, Sharon ni Bheolain, Jennifer Aniston.

Sheryl isn't even the best looking in her own band, let alone the UK.

I suppose this is one of those arguments that we will never get agreement on.

Jennifer Anniston is great alright though.

I haven't seen ros na run but i'd be very surprised if they were of that quality.
Surely they would be all over the papers if they were?

Quality? Cherl Cole? Are you being serious? She comes across as a cheap skinny uneducated slapper. No class at all.

What we're on about is her looks.
I don't know what her education has to do with it.

Cheryl is definitley particularly good looking in my book.

I can't see how someone would think otherwise.

What we're on about is her looks.
I don't know what her education has to do with it.

Cheryl is definitley particularly good looking in my book.

I can't see how someone would think otherwise.

Id view it as a package deal, no point having a pretty face if you cant hold a conversation, and in this case, no point having a pretty face if your body looks like a concentration camp victim.

Just because she has nice eyes (and she does) is not a good enough reason to say she is he best looking bird in the UK cos once you look at the rest of her you see she is too skinny, classless (in dress sense as well as manner) etc...

Quality? Cherl Cole? Are you being serious? She comes across as a cheap skinny uneducated slapper. No class at all.

I can see the skinny, but how do you see cheap, uneducated and slapper?

I can see the skinny, but how do you see cheap, uneducated and slapper?

Cheap - I just think she looks like mutton dressed as lamb.

Uneducated - Ive never read an interview with her in any of the 'womens' magazines that I pretend not to read but actually devour where she had anything remotely interesting to say on any subject. Her accent contributes to the feel of of it - plus she has been in a girlband since a young age and if she had a string of degrees Im sure itd be mentioned.

Slapper - well she is married to a footballer, so perhaps she doesnt behave as a slapper, but she sure looks slappery with her overdone accessorising, her tattoos and her scrawny frame.

Back