RTE People In Need Telethon - Why?

Quite presumptuous and grammatically deficient of you to interpret my statement as possessive. I stand by the meaning as written. But you have diverted the thread tangentially.

Max the Meek

I stated :
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah hello the seller has made the kill and the risk is gone and profit is in the bag,...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Max stated:
And exactly where does the seller live after the sale? Is he enjoying a long dirt nap?

Well Max have you ever heard of the theory of two residences or wait for this even 3,4 or 5 , I know that it is a hard thing to grasp coming from your background , you are showing your true colours now.

By the way on the awareness of your contardictions can i refresh your memory....
Max
“We are facing yet another price rise by a state-controlled, regulated utility. Dearie me! How can that happen? Input costs change. Meteorological factors”.

Zinger
Again another ridiculous jocular remark at the previous poster , did I hear you say something like sarcasm was an injury no wait it was “Sarcasm, my dears. A self-inflicted injury, 'own goal'.”

then Max Stated:
N.B. I am not moaning about ESB's price rises. I think they are warranted. And I for one am prepared to pay even more per kWH to shutter the peat-fired smokers in the BMW region.

Max , Oh Max it seems that you remark to Girth most probably has its origins in your own experiences and shortcomings

re:

No. Wait. You managed to get 3 big words into that last one Max. I can see the forgiving faces on your buddies now. Your safe.

Oh dear. It appears that armed conflict is about to erupt.
Well Max have you ever heard of the theory of two residences or wait for this even 3,4 or 5 , I know that it is a hard thing to grasp coming from your background , you are showing your true colours now.
Certainly I have heard of the concept of slum ownership. Perhaps you can help Bridget out and post one of the numerous excess deeds you hold to her. And while your at An Post (yet another failed state operation), bung one my way.
By the way on the awareness of your contardictions{Sp?} can i refresh your memory....
Tis quite refreshing to find another as aberrated as myself.
Max
“We are facing yet another price rise by a state-controlled, regulated utility. Dearie me! How can that happen? Input costs change. Meteorological factors”.

Zinger
Again another ridiculous jocular remark at the previous poster , did I hear you say something like sarcasm was an injury no wait it was “Sarcasm, my dears. A self-inflicted injury, 'own goal'.”

then Max Stated:
N.B. I am not moaning about ESB's price rises. I think they are warranted. And I for one am prepared to pay even more per kWH to shutter the peat-fired smokers in the BMW region.
Thick as shoeleather, that satirical style. Wot ya reckin?

Do you take a lot of mind-bending, hallucinogenic drugs Max?

Max Hopper!

This is what happened when True Blue mated with hooper.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Max one thinks you should quit while you are behind Zinger has wiped the floor with you.

Has anyone ever seen Rainman , he was excellent with numbers but oblivious to everything else.

I see a sequel coming on here , Max Babbit.....do you buy you undies in K mart.

<!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END--><!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END-->
pi_nervous.gif
<!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END--><!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END-->Waay-haay! High fives all 'round! Oiy! Watch where yer spillin yer pint, yeh eejit!

It's your round Max. Mine's a heino.

P.S Did you see some of the questions on that exam today??? That's Mrs Hunter is a real b*tch eh?

He's being shown the !​
<!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END--><!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END-->That's Mrs Hunter is a real b*tch eh?

re That's Mr's Hunter

:rollin

You're too easy Max...just too easy. Hook, line and sinker.

[broken link removed]<!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END-->Awesome! You possess all the brilliance of a small appliance bulb, ConMan.<!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END-->Do you jump out from behind fences to frighten OAPs, too?

Max...stop trolling the internet for funny little pictures and smiley faces and go back to class for pity sake.

re

Here you go Max. Hrees a spelling mistake for you to play with. Go look up a dictionary and get back to me.

He's being shown a second !​
<!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END-->...and go back to class for pity's sake.<!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END--><!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END-->Sage advice from one that failed to heed his own.

re

Wlel done Max. Glad to see you don't waste your days.

10 points for spotting the error(s) in this one.

Go look up a dictionary and get back to me.
Bertie claimed to have
"looked up every tree in north Dublin"
and the called look up other's garments.<!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END--><!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END-->But I look in, at, or upon books.<!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END--><!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END-->Prepositions, the bane of English speakers everywhere.<!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END--><!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END-->
245745.jpg
<!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END--><!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END-->Not worthy! Not worthy!

re

You bring new meaning to the word 'nerd' Max.

P.S Nice picture again. You college kids love that alternative humour, don't you?

Frank Zappa cut an album that parodied the easily offended,<!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END--><!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END-->
052.gif
<!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END--><!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END-->Apparently abuse of the English language is permissible in Ireland (well, in internet forums.)<!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END--><!--EZCODE BR START--><!--EZCODE BR END-->ConMan penned
You bring {a} new meaning{s} to the word 'nerd' {a comma (,) belongs here in direct statements} Max.
Either form is correct, but you receive -10 points for improper handling of nouns.

re

:lol

I tink u r on de rong forum Max. Check out alt.nerd.com

P.S I'm not offended at all Max. I'm just getting a buzz off you. I've never met a bigger nerd in all my life.

Back