Lost!

Guys! I can't believe you all want to find out what is happening! The fun bit for me is definitely all the mad guessing I do after each episode!

I really don't want to think it's the hell thing - that would be too simple. Yet, they all seem to have had their hands in some kind of "evil" doings. There must be more to the Doctor's story - he seems just to nice.

Sarah said:
No i can get onto the website just when i get onto it the passenger info just says in a big blue box the page is loading please wait but it looks to be part of the website and nothing loads, i left it waiting a half hour!!! Im desperate at this stage!

Do you have broadband or diallup? Its probably your internet connection is too slow for the site......

I too don't actually want to know what WILL happen but love guessing with other people who have seen as many episodes as me.

I think there will have to be more to Jacks's story as he seems a real goody two shoes now.

fobs said:
I think there will have to be more to Jacks's story as he seems a real goody two shoes now.

Yes, but I thought there was a slight tinge of mania about him when he was trying to save Boone and doing the blood transfusion. He wasn't particularly friendly with Boone but he was determined to "save" him. He doesn't like failure. Also, in the flashback of his story, we saw that he married the woman even though he wasn't entirely sure that it was what he wanted to do. I'm beginning to think he has a very dark side...

I have 3 disks (dvdrs) ripped from US TV perfect quality with episodes 13 to 25 (final episode)

Send me message if interested as I have watched them all.

getoffthepot said:
I have 3 disks (dvdrs) ripped from US TV perfect quality with episodes 13 to 25 (final episode)

Send me message if interested as I have watched them all.

Getoffthepot, I think what you meant to say was you had them posted over to you from a cousin in the States (as per my Post number 23 earlier in the thread) :) Posts like this always lead to queries on torrents, which I'm sure is a banned topic on this board.

What did you all make of last nights episode?? Is Locke in league with the French woman??!!! Has Sawyer a career as a nanny ahead of him ???!!!! ;-))

I liked last night's episode a lot and the recap show was very good. Locke seems very strange. Also in the recap show you hear Jack say to Kate "we all died 3 days ago" so was this a clue?!?!

Locke seems very strange when he said he was the one who prevented them giving out a signal. He seems to be getting creepier episode by episode. I still think it's a purgatory type situation!

I've started to think that it's the ultimate reality TV show and some of them are in on the secret!

Or else Locke is dreaming the whole thing ... :confused:

I actually don't trust Jack anymore. I'm beginning to think he knows more than he is letting on

Jack seems to have a bit of a possive and compulsive personality and dosnt like losing anything hence him implying the only reason boone died was because he based his medical training on what locke told him! Also i think that Locke and sayeed will be in cahoots soon enough with this hatch thing going on. Locke is so calm and he keeps saying you have to give back to the island or give the island something-prehaps he is some sort of guardian angel or playing the devils advocate!!!

It really is gripping though isn't it and one of the few TV shows where you don't know whats going to happen if you don't want. All the soaps now have the story in the papers in advance so you don't even have to watch them. I love the guessing element of the show and everyone takes something else out of it. Its a bit like Twin Peaks before ....strange....

At the moment I trust Locke more than I trust Jack. We know that Locke didn't murder Boone and that he had a very good reason for not going up to the aircraft himself. He was also shouting at Boone to get out when he realised the plane was moving. So we know for sure that Locke neither killed him nor wanted him to die.

I think Claire and Charlie know more too - I feel sure they know who the "others" are.

I keep wondering what Ethan would have told them if charlie didnt shoot him. The clip for next weeks episode seems really intergueing! Wonder when the series ends because i know that they have made a second one but i dont want to have to wait 6 months for RTE to show it again! I can definatly see claire plyaing a bigger part in it again now her babys born, shes very protective of it so we shall see what happens!

Having missed most of the series I watched the recap show but then fell asleep towards the end of the "real" episode. I wish it was on before my bedtime!

Anyway, can anyone tell me what happened during the last 20 minutes or so? I remember seeing when the sort of good looking bloke (sayid I think his name is) told the old bloke he knew he had a gun and after that I drifted off.

I think the next double episode is the last one. Someone told me there are 25 episodes in the series so that would be about right. What will we do without it??!!I wouldn't want to find out what happens at this stage...I'm going to wait, even though I'm itching to know!
Remember the psychic in Australia who told Claire that her son would bring a lot of trouble to her life if she kept him ???!!

Ohhh... i never seen that one as i missed the first few episodes! Maybe Claires little bundle of Joy is the anti christ or something!! I think i may have to emmigrate to America so i can watch this prog asap and not wait for the Irish tv to catch up!

Yeah, Walt is supposed to have strange powers too ...and that's why his stepfather didn't want him when the mother died.

The thing about the Nigerian drug smugglers last week kind of threw me. I started to think that maybe the Island was part of the Bermuda triangle ..and the mysterious numbers are the coordinates if the Triangle. :confused:

Noor77 said:
I think the next double episode is the last one. Someone told me there are 25 episodes in the series so that would be about right. What will we do without it??!!I wouldn't want to find out what happens at this stage...I'm going to wait, even though I'm itching to know!
Remember the psychic in Australia who told Claire that her son would bring a lot of trouble to her life if she kept him ???!!

Two next week and then the final two the week after.Then there is the next series to look forward to :)

Dont give out too much to RTE. I love this show and they are miles ahead of the lads across the water. The double episode idea was a master stroke.

Only two more weeks left! Ahhhhhhh

Have we found out yet why Jack was on the flight??? I think maybe his wife died ...and he somehow blames himself for what happened.

I'm sure they are all linked together from before the flight ....

we know sawyer met jack's dad
locke worked for the box company that hurley invested in when he won the lottery

I'm sure there are more connections!

Back