Lost!

Don't tell us SteelBlue! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

In real life the girl that plays Kate is going out with the guy who plays Charlie. I wouldn't have put them together :)

Noor77 said:
Don't tell us SteelBlue! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

In real life the girl that plays Kate is going out with the guy who plays Charlie. I wouldn't have put them together :)

Really? Hmmmm, but maybe its all a dream.....

For anyone who wants to read detailed recaps of past/future (aired in the USA) episodes, or discuss them in a forum, can be more than a little addictive. Once you start browsing, you end up reading all the episodes for shows that you never used to watch (e.g. really really old episodes of ER).

I'm starting to think there is something very strange about Jin, the Korean guy - I think he knows something ;)

I wonder what has happened to that bizarre French woman that Sayyid met - do you think Ethan knew her???

Ok, if you dont want to see this then dont follow the instuctions. Its a TV add for series 2....there is one very VERY interesting thing said.....

go to the link below and Then click on the seat row numebrs 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42. Creepieness ensues. You'll need broadband and sound (or a decent network connection)
www.oceanic-air.com/seatingchart.htm

lots of great vid clips and things on [broken link removed]
----------------

on the first page if you select THE as the departing airport and BOY as the arrival airport and press FIND (big green button at the bottom) the corner of a picture will appear on the yellow section if you scroll your mouse over the picture you can click and drag it around so you can see the picture better.
i have so far seen 3 different pictures

1-Drawings Michael did for Walt
[broken link removed]
2-Claires Boarding Pass
[broken link removed]
3-Another drawing that Michael did for Walt and a Letter / Envelope from Micahel to Walt
[broken link removed]

(you need to refresh the page each time you do it for it to show something different.)

if you scroll your pointer over this section in the Yellow Box

"Passengers of Oceanic Airlines
are encouraged to contact their travel"

there is some text which you can revel by coying and pasting onto a word document.

There is also some behind the Yellow section (the same part where the pictures, i mentioned above, appear) there is some text... this is it.

I survived a horrific plane crash and am stranded on an island somewhere Northeast of Australia and Southwest of Hawaii. In the event that I am never found, please forward word of my fate to my parents.

If anyone should find this message, please get word I'm alive and stranded on an island somewhere in the South Pacific. Please send help soon. Things are bad. And they're getting worse...

Sally

----------------

[broken link removed]

if you view the "page source" of this page you get this message

<!--
I would like to inform my financial institutions that I will be late making my September mortgage payment as I am STRANDED ON A FRIGGIN' ISLAND IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!
Please have the Government send a search team immediately. OR don't. Shouldn't all the taxes I pay cover an expense like that?
-->

to view the page source in Mozilla Firefox press Ctrl+U

On this page underneath the seating chart there will be a bit that says

Economy Class
11-42

there should be a flashing F - click on it. It will then light up seat 42F - Ana Lucia's seat. Click it and you will see a movie clip.

Click on any seat in row 4 8 15 16 23 42 to light up some of the main characters seats.

Click on seat H8 it will then randomly light up someones seat
(you need to refresh the page each time you do it for it to show a different seat)

Click on 23a - Jack Shepards Seat - and it it will light up seat 23c, and 23d - Rose's seat. Click on 23c and you get a dancing vodka bottle, click on his seat again and look down where it says Oceanic 777 it will flicker from 777 to 815 and quickly display oceanicflight815.com. Click on 23d and you get a little quote from Rose about her husbands wedding ring.

Click on 29c - Charlie Pace's seat - click on it, and it will bring up clairs diary and a dirve shaft backstage pass

Click on seat 9f - Shannon Rutherford's Seat you will see Sayid's Passport and the Map with some French words and equasions on.

Click on seat 9e - Boone Carlyles seat - it will show a small clip.

Click on seat 27g - Edward Mars seat - it will light up Kate Ryans seat, click on it again and it will show you his badge.

Click on seat 27h - Kate Ryans seat - and it will show you her mugshot, click on it again and the picture of the plane at the bottom of the page will turn into her high school sweethearts toy plane.

Click on seat 24d - John Locke's seat - it will show a small clip.

if you click on the green button that says Pre Board Check in it leads to a page which says ETHAN ROM and underneath is some box's - drag and drop the letters into the boxes to spell out OTHER MAN, and you will get another movie clip

if you click the 4 8 15 16 23 42 row numbers (black numbers under the seating chart) you will get another movie clip.

----------------

[broken link removed]

<!--
I survived a horrific plane crash and am stranded on an island somewhere
Northeast of Australia and Southwest of Hawaii. In the event that I am
never found, please forward word of my fate to my parents.

-->

----------------

[broken link removed]

the second line on the flight tracker screen you can see it says

Flight # 572
Status Giveus
Airport THE

Airport BOY

with flight times of departure 08:00 and arrival 24:00

<!--
If you are reading this note PLEASE get word to my wife that her husband survived the crash of Oceanic Flight #815 along with 47 others. Darling, I miss you so much and dream of the day I can see your face again. The very thought of that day is all that keeps me going here. Please don’t forget me!
-->

----------------

[broken link removed]

if you click on the text you get a new window open asking you

What does Kate use to try and open the dynamite crate?

answer correctly and you get told

Take a chance...be added to a special email list to receive communications directly from the LOST writing team. The Island, characters, mythology, symbology...you think you have what it takes?

and you can either register or if you are already a ABC member you can just sign in.

----------------

Other Stuff from that website that we have found

[broken link removed]

Noor77 said:
I'm starting to think there is something very strange about Jin, the Korean guy - I think he knows something ;)

I wonder what has happened to that bizarre French woman that Sayyid met - do you think Ethan knew her???

...jumped ahead a few episodes the other day to episode 20...more to come on the Korean guy.....it definitely gets weirder...so I'm beginging to think that yep it must be a dream or they are in purgatory or something like that

It's killing me not to read the episode summaries to know what's going to happen! It's far too much temptation.

Rebecca

Did ye all watch LOSt last night? Strange episode or what!!! i was so surprised when Boone died! And Locke's situation with his legs!!!! It's getting stranger and stranger...but I am hooked..

all I'll say is...look awy now Noor77.......episode 25 is a cliff hanger.... they way this is running the creators can get years out of it...I still think that they are all dead. Looking forward to series 2..but if they make a series 3 out of it then they'll be taking the piss.

I noticed a load of extra characters in it last night looking at the baby that I hadn't noticed before . Are all their stories going to be shwn as well? I too think it is some form of purgatory or something as did you see the light coming on in the hatch when Boone died? Thought he would have to have done something to absolve his sins or something or else why kill him off? Strange......

Hhhmm..didn't click on the connection there that the light shone at the same time yer man died.....so given that the hatch is only opened from the inside...does this mean that it is heaven or hell?

ninsaga said:
Hhhmm..didn't click on the connection there that the light shone at the same time yer man died.....so given that the hatch is only opened from the inside...does this mean that it is heaven or hell?

Those numbers are written on the side of the hatch, the same ones that the big guy used to win the US Lottery and are apparently cursed. So does that mean its hell inside the hatch?

Then I read somewhere that the hatch contains "hope", read what you like into that, I cant figure it out!

...now that I recall, the child talks to Locke and pleads with him also not to open the hatch (even though he was never told about it)....hell it is then I suppose...

I would love to get the season 1 DVD but my DVD player is REgion 2 so that rules that out. Must check the make/model again and see if it can be hacked!

I cant seem to work out that website that shows you the plane info and info on the characters and its really bugging me,,,all it says is this page is no longer available! I love this prog..addicted already only thing is i missed the first episodes!

the link [broken link removed] (copy and paste it into the address bar) doesnt work for you?

No i can get onto the website just when i get onto it the passenger info just says in a big blue box the page is loading please wait but it looks to be part of the website and nothing loads, i left it waiting a half hour!!! Im desperate at this stage!

Back